!!BLOGGINATORS!! : Forum : Tutorial on How to Link your B..

Tutorial on How to Link your Blog to this Group....

17 Years Ago

Okay, in order to post a link to your blog on this groups literature section so that it will appear on the front page, follow these directions. This is how I did it, but if you're more computer savvy than me, come up with a better way and post it up:

1. First you will need the following html code:

[code]
  • Name of your Blog
  • [/code]

For example, in the "URL to your blog" section, you would go to your blog's web site and copy whatever is in the site bar and paste it here. http:// and all.

In the "Name of your Blog" section, you can pretty much write whatever you want, this is the actual link you click, it will be the button that people see to click your blog.

For Dummies, here's how mine looks:

[code]
  • I'm Not Bitter BUT...
  • [/code]

2. Take this code and submit it as a poem or story on your profile page. I submitted mine as a poem since I don't usually post too many poem's here, that way it doesn't get mixed in with my stories on my content page. Write a few words about your blog on your link submission letting us know what it's about.

3. Submit it to the Groups Literature page where it says "Add Literature" at the top of the group and it will get listed.

*For right now, please only submit Blog's to the Literature page, I'm trying to work out how and if we could list Articles as well.

Remember, post an announcement in the Group forums whenever you update your blog. At worse I will make sure I read it myself and comment on your blog if no one else does.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

a note on when you input your blog URL. Make sure you put the whole URL, http:// and everything or else it will just link back to your profile. I recommend copy/pasting the URL from your browser.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

ttt

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Okay, I see. I've put in the link; just ignore the blog post. ::drool::