ßïohãzz(RP) : Forum : ßïohãzz

Re: ßïohãzz

10 Years Ago

Summer: "Awesome. My father never let me have one while I was little. Said it was a boy thing."

10 Years Ago

Chronos: " I apologize for my rudeness. Now it I remember correctly your name is summer correct?" I ask summer. " If you want I can teach you how to wield that blade."

10 Years Ago

Jo: I roll my eyes at sam and pick up a knife, slicing the practice dummy in half with my inhuman speed. I was the fastest one around here, and with the most strength and the best senses, as well as the most hatred. "It's a possibility." I said quietly, using my favorite and most commonly used line. Time seemed to move slowly as my hair fell gently in front of my face.

10 Years Ago

Summer: "It's alright. I would like that very much." I say as I attempt to lift another blade with my mind. I hovers unsteadily for a moment and drops to the ground.
"Damn, too heavy."

10 Years Ago

Chronos: " I'm glad to hear it." I say with a smile. I turn to Summer, and laugh as she tries to lift it with her mind. " Why don't you try picking it up with your hands first?" I suggest.

10 Years Ago

Jo: I smile encouragingly at summer, then spin and slice another dummy in half. I slowly make my ways towards the girl as I sliced the practice dummies with my knife hand, then stop in front of the girl and look at her for a moment. I split my hand and knife. "Try this." I said, holding it out in my hand.

10 Years Ago

Summer: "Thanks, but I'll use this I say lifting the sabre up and resting it on my shoulder. "It's only my telekinesis that lacks the strength."

10 Years Ago

Chronos: I slow down time and dodge the training dummies until I get the scythe of the wall. I decapitate and cut the dummies to ribbons as I return to my original spot. " Ready?" I ask her returning time to normal. 

10 Years Ago

Summer: "Yup!" I answer letting my sword fall into a forward position.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: I charge at her swinging the scythe precisely. So that she has a challenge, but won't get hurt in the process.

10 Years Ago

Jo: I grin and use my power of earth to build a wall between them. "Expect the unexpected." I say, my second favorite and second most used line.

10 Years Ago

Summer: I go to turn invisible but stop. Instead I roll out of the way and hold my sword at angle to block the scythe.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: I use my time power to turn the wall to dust, and continue to spar with summer. " It's been a while since someone has told me that." As Summer turns invisible I use my time power to make her visible, and kick her into a wall.  

10 Years Ago

Summer: "Omph..." I let out my breath and take a precarious swing towards Chronos.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: I easily dodge summer's attack and pin her blade to the wall with my foot. I put my blade on her throat. " Do you submit?" I ask cautiously 

10 Years Ago

Jo: I grin as another practice dummy comes and slice it in half, then sigh. We may not always have our powers, so we need to be able to do things like normal people to. I detach my hand from the knife and stab another dummy, careful to watch my strength so as not to stab Sam in the process.

10 Years Ago

Summer: "Not quite." I say and smile. With my mind I pick up the metal knife I had been offered by Jo and use the hilt to club Chronos over the head.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: I become disoriented after the hit to the head. To cover myself I use my power of space to increase the gravity in the room to the point that it would crush any normal person. " Do you submit?" 

10 Years Ago

Jo: I sigh and sit on the ground, folding my legs underneath me and closing my eyes. Slowly I feel my body shift into my wolf form, my skin turning to fur.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: As I recover I focus the gravity on summer alone, and Increase it a little more. " Do you submit?" I ask her.