******RP CURVE : Forum : No Subject

No Subject

16 Years Ago

Writer's Block Convention!
All authors, welcome!

When: First Saturday of May

This convention is aimed at any author that has writer's block, or ever has! We hope to have a diverse turn out that will lead to blocks being fixed and ideas being shared. Make new friends! Publishers will be scoping the convention, as well as some celebrities, so keep an eye out!
We hope you'll attend!

I finished flyering at several parking lots: grocery store lot, mini mall lot, apartment lot. I'm exausted! (sigh) The sun was blazing; I could smell the season changing into summertime. The body odor on my shirt is so prevalent and absorbed into the cotton of my tee.  I got a few places more I want to hit. I think this convention may turn out to be a great big event. I saw someone comming out of the store with a bag of ice. She found the flyer on her windshield and dashed into her car reserving the flyer in her hand as if taking her ticket to ride. The ice gave me a great idea to toss a bag like her purchase into a foot bath or maybe into a luke warm tub bath and spend the end of my day like that. I'm sure glad to know that I will  have $50 when all done with this footwork. It will cover my expenses for my next publishing project