******RP CURVE : Forum : Kill me now, I wrote an e-mail..

Kill me now, I wrote an e-mail...

16 Years Ago

In my wine-fuzzed state of mind, I typed my damn husband an e-mail. I hit send, then immediately regretted it, but no matter how bad I wish I could, I cannot delete it from his inbox, so my only choice is to read and re-read the damn thing... I swear, I need friends to keep me from doing this... Go ahead. Judge. Then help!

Edgar,

How I miss you. I know you said that things couldn't work out, but I so wish they could and would. I know there are things that I chose not to do, that I swore up and down I would never do, sexually, emotionally, physically... but if she does them, and it's the reason she has you, let me do them. Come home, my love.

If you come jump into bed with me right now, you have no idea the things I would do to you. Anything you ever asked for and more, my love. You remember all the things I did for you when we were first married? I want to do all those things again.

Remember that time, back when we were dating, that you took me out to a movie for our one year anniversary? I wanted to kill you for that, Edgar. You called me, your voice all flat, and said "hey, babe, how 'bout a movie?"...I thought you had forgotten. I had just assumed you didn't care. Then the second I stepped out of my doorframe, you got out of your old rundown pickup truck with a boquet of roses and the most beautiful necklace I've ever seen.
I showed you my gratitude by showing you the best sex of your life, right there in the movie. Remember? They told us never to come back... but it was so worth it.

I'm wearing that necklace, love. That necklace and not much else. I'm thinking of you, with my fingers in a place that only you have seen; only you, aside from me, have touched. Come to me, Edgar. Replace my fingers, be my lover again. I miss you.

Come home.
                                                    Always and eternally yours,
                                                             Scottie Elisabeth