******RP CURVE : Forum : Whats Up

Whats Up

16 Years Ago

Hello All,

I am so new at this kind of thing, so bear with me on the learning curve.  I check in twice daily, well to this website.  I try to post new poems and what not as I write them.  So clue me in on the gig here.  I love rping.  So let me know what is up.  I am down for anything at least once.

-Nabu

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hello Nabu,

I'm also new to (rping). I suggest that you begin reading from the bottom most post and work your way up. It's easy enough to pick up the storyline (thus far).  Assume the role of one of the remaining 3 characters from the list to the left of the fourm.

I believe:

(3) The Murder Mystery Author
(4) The Poet
(6) Indie author

Are taken - Happy writing & Enjoy building you character...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Good job, hon! You got the write ones! lol

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Here's a tip:

if you hit the tab "Forum"  on the navigation bar on the group home page (located under the group photo and title/banner area) you'll see the full list of posts including the stats on page views/hit number, replies etc..

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

It would be great if  the group was contained with an elite number of maybe 6 characters rping together like a weekly tv series, but I think it is more fair if the doors were left open to more than one famous author, freelance journalists, murder mystery authors, etc... let me know your thoughts on this

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

This sounds reasonable to me and makes a great deal of sense. After all, there are quite a few members in the group.

Great idea!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Not sure. Personally, I like the diversity and think it might get cluttered if too many people were doing it. But we have like 47 members and what, 5, that have typed even one thing? So I'm not too worried about it right now. If I get too intimidated, you'll know, cause I'll leave lol. Best of luck to the group!