******RP CURVE : Forum : Home

Home

16 Years Ago

*sighs and slumps backward onto the couch, $15 tequila on the coffee table in front of me* Oh, Edgar... *picks up his picture from the frame on the endtable and stares at it* What happened to us? We were so perfect... the golden couple in high school... Why did it have to end that way? So ugly? Edgar, I love you...

I remember the night perfectly, you know. I confronted you about her. I knew the whole time. And when I told you, you hit me. Knocked me back against the wall and just punched me as hard as you could in my left eye. Worse than the usual punches. But Eddie? I still love you. And you love... *thinks about the secretary, causing me to throw the picture at the wall with a scream* S**t... glass... *rolls eyes* I'll get it later. *flops down on the couch, propping my feet on the arm*

*Proceeds to the stereo up to 32, blaring "Nymphetamine" by Cradle of Filth* You never did like my music either, love. You don't like my music, I don't like you. I loved you... with all my heart... but I haven't liked you in years.

*Takes a large drink from the bottle, closing my eyes* Maybe this'll all be over soon...