******RP CURVE : Forum : Eye Candy Heaven

Eye Candy Heaven

16 Years Ago

Literary geniuses from all walks of life as well as wishful thinkers and fly-by-night  wannabes,  flocked into the (not so) spacious reading lounge in one of New York’s finest bookstores. With its old world décor and the aroma of freshly ground coffee grinds wafting through the room - nuzzling for hours in Italian leather recliners while engrossed in literary works;  penning (what you perceive to be) the worlds next bestseller, or simply sipping lattes while musing another rainy day away - was certainly not a chore.

Excuse me! Thank you! Pardon me, PLEASE!

Spilled over her succulent lips as she ambled gracefully (as was possible) while pressing through the throng standing between her and the most convenient area availing her an unobstructed view of the entire candy counter (eye candy) that is...

Girl, you’re here for a book signing! Get a grip – act like you’ve written a book or two or at least, READ ONE!

Mmmm, there’s a nice package of  well perportioned sweets.  Tall in stature, olive skin tone and deep penetrating eyes. I wouldn’t mind a lick or two of his lollipop.  A palate pleasing treat indeed.  sigh...

Not to say, she lacked interest in other varieties, just stating her first preference, is all.

I enjoy engaging in stimulating intellectual conversation!  Keep saying it, perhaps one day you’ll have convinced yourself.  scans the room  I enjoy engaging in a stimulating intellectual conversation!  smiles at a passerby

It was no secret that she sought (only) the more intelligent of the male species. A man with class, sex appeal, who is well groomed and knows how to throw an outfit together.

I’m just a tad bit aroused right now. The intrigue and mystery on my journey to the summit makes ALL my adventures well worth the navigation through unexpected dips in the terrain.

Dare I say anyone with the courage to stand in my way – gets stepped on? Ahem, mmm, there’s another piece of mouthwatering sugar.

The reading before the book signing was to begin momentarily. Placing her book along with name-tag on the chair – she was off to scope out a more intimate area (just in case) on her way to...ahem, freshen up.

(4) The Poet