******RP CURVE : Forum : The Powerder Room

The Powerder Room

16 Years Ago

Passing by a mirror without stopping to admire her near perfect figure and unblemished skin, was a foreign concept, but on this occasion her enthusiasm to admire her reflection would be abated because her bladder was screaming for release.

The bladder isn’t the only part of my anatomy that begs release. I’m so ready for a night of unbridled passion, I could scream.

As she slid her long flowing (black) silk chiffon Jones New York skirt up her silky olive flesh, two women entered the powder room and began jabbering as if on an overdose of Ritalin.  Startled by their boisterous tone, she inadvertently jammed the heel of her left steletto into a gaping hole where the grout worked its way loose, crumbling.

Yeah, I overheard him talking at the coffee bar. He told Sybil he’d meet her at the Katwalk tonight around 10pm or so. You know, that pretty blonde girl?

Uh huh, the one with the fake b***s!  laughs  Does she actually think she’s fooling anyone with those implants? I mean, REALLY! 

Yeah, I know, some people are blind when it comes to their own reflection in the mirror. Reminds me of Snow White, heh!  snort  When will they learn that “the mirror ALWAYS lies?!”

Both laughing so loud, each word echoing as it bounced off the 12ft. ceilings and right down into the hearing of little miss priss who remained motionless, hidden safely within the confines of her stall. It's apparent that she couldn't pass by the opportunity to eaves drop on a little gossip either.

The women continued...

I wish it was me meeting Brandon tonight! How I'd like to READ HIM a bedtime story. Hell, I'd even write one for him. snickers  I'd like to Braille him into oblivian!

Eyes wide, heart sinking as she heard them make their exit...

Well, well, well...looks as though I've stumbled onto a little road block. Rest assured it's nothing I haven't faced in the past and I know just the remedy.

No need to pull up her panties. She's never been to fond of them, and well, she doesn't wear any.  An ocssional thong is all that her wardrobe required.

Hah! Perhaps they're stuck in fairy tale land with lying mirrors, but I know for a certainty - mirrors have never lied to me. Read him a bedtime story indeed!  I'm going to enrapture his very mind, body and soul and all in LIVING color! 

Washed hands, one last glance at her reflection and back to the reading lounge. No need to scope out the premises as her agenda just took a detour...

(4) The Poet