******RP CURVE : Forum : S**t! The convention!

Shit! The convention!

16 Years Ago

I threw clothes on wildly in my bedroom as Laura nagged me to "chillax" and slow down. She offered to do the honor of babysitting the younger two while I'm gone.

Once out the door, I patted down my skirt to smooth it out and realized in a slight shock that I had completely forgotten underwear. Oh well. As long as we don't play Twister, I should fine.

I hailed down a taxi and made my way to the hotel where the convention was being held. Once there, I was shocked at the amount of people that could be seen through the glass doors. I had no chance of meeting anybody; my claustrophobia and slight agoraphobia would keep me from so much as asking someone's name. I considered staying in the taxi and just going home, but the meter was already high and I didn't have much money on me. I paid the driver and stepped out, slicking down my knee-length black skirt once more.

"Writer's block convention today!" The doorman smiled as he called out to me. "Are you coming to it?"

I smiled kindly in return. "Yes." I took a few steps forward, approaching the building. "Uhm, is there an entrance fee or anything?"

"Of course not." He opened the door for me. "Welcome to the convention."

I stepped through the door, thanking the doorman, and nearly bumped into a desk. Behind the desk sat two women, gabbing with each other, handing out nametags.

The blond turned to me. "Name?"

"Scottie Masterson."

She scribbled 'Scotty Masters' on my nametag as she continued to gossip with the other woman.

I rolled my eyes and accepted the tag. Pushing past the crowd, I made my way to a small corner of the room, somewhat secluded, so I could breathe.
Then I saw her... She was slowly approaching me, eyes cut, dressed like the skank she was with her top showing half of her breasts and her neon pink bra and her skirt hiked up that so much as a sneeze would leave her naked. "You b***h. What the f**k are you doing here?"

My jaw dropped slightly. I hadn't said two words to the woman and she was already trying to start something. "Stacey... not today. What are you doing here? Edgar told me you had a conven--... Oh..."

"Keep the f**k away from my fiance!" She shoved me, revealing the rock on her finger.

"What?!"

"Stop calling my house! He doesn't love you! He never f*****g loved you, b***h! Just stay the f**k away from him!"

Now the whole room was turned to us. I cocked my head, then swung the first punch. It connected perfectly with both her nose and mouth, sending her stumbling backwards. She tried to retaliate, but I don't quite know if she did or not. The next thing I remember, we were on the floor, me swinging punches, her throwing slaps.