******RP CURVE : Forum : As the people flooded the top ..

As the people flooded the top floor...

16 Years Ago

I managed to snag a seat next to Alexis. I think I did something to bother him, because now he isn't speaking, but neither am I, so hell, I don't know... I don't understand a thing this woman is saying... I think I should just keep my writing where it belongs: home on my computer. Wow, I'm over my head...

And the most intimidating part is he probably understands every word. I kept taking glances at him. A guy that looked good? That DRESSED good? Like he actually cared what he looked like? Wow, I hadn't run into one of those in a long time. Sure, men in suits. But did they care? Of course not. They just wanted to look perfessional. But this one...

"Miss? Miss?"

I looked back up at the speaker and noticed that everyone, once again, was looking at me. S**t.

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Do you agree?"

"Uhm..." I looked around the room, searching for an answer in the faces of others. None. "...yes?"

The room erupted in laughter. The speaker motioned her hands to calm the others down, but even she was smirking. My face immediately flushed red as I slumped down in my chair, crossed my arms over my white button up dress shirt, and did my best to become invisable...