******RP CURVE : Forum : Elch!

Elch!

16 Years Ago

I got up from my seat, quietly excused myself, and stormed into the elevator hall after Alexis. I grabbed his arm and spun him to face me. "What in the hell did I do to you?! I'm not just some f*****g psychotic b***h that needs somebody to defend her! I've got my own damn back and I don't need somebody to sit there and f*****g judge me! Just because I'm not as experienced a writer as you doesn't mean--!"

"Whoa, whoa!" He put his hands up in front of him. "Easy, geez... I wasn't judging you. I just thing that woman was being rude in the way she was handling things."

"Huh?" The calmness in his voice had startled me. Any time I had ever talked to Edgar like that, I would've either gotten hit or screamed at right back. But then again, I had just met this guy and wasn't with him. Maybe that had something to do with it... hell, I don't know.

"I'm not judging you."

"Then why are you being so... so... like I need your help?! And why did you just get up and leave?!"

"I'm nervous, okay? This is a huge crowd. I just assumed you had picked up on that. I got up to leave because I was sure you were about to. Just calm down, okay?"

I sighed, embarrassed for the upteenth time today. My arms once again folded over my chest. "Yeah..."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Finish this, Alexis? =)