******RP CURVE : Forum : What the hell??

What the hell??

16 Years Ago

Alexis and I both turned to the intruder. I'm so not in the mood for this s**t... Not today...

"Mind your own damn--"

Alexis put a hand on my arm, shook his head, then turned to the new guy. "Excuse us." He tugged me out from in front of the elevators so the guy could pass, but I wasn't finished yet.

"Hey!" I grabbed the intruder's wrist. "Who the hell do you think you--?!" My eyes widened as I saw his nametag. "D. Ross Cottrell? Damon Ross Cottrell?!"

"Oh great..." The intruder sighed, shaking his head.

"You wrote Bloodmoon on the River! My daughter forced it on me and I loved it! I had no idea you were going to be here!"

Damon Cottrell forced a smile, possibly from relief that I wasn't going to start something with him. "Well..."

"Do you think I could get something signed from you later? My daughter would just love me. And it would be so amazing of you."

"Actually, I have a table set up in the lobby."

"You do?! Then you won't--" The lobby? Wait... "You've been there all day?"

"Yeah. But if you don't mind, I really need to get back to Louey. I left him at the table all by himself."

"Of course. Like I said, excuse us." Alexis once again pulled me back out of the way.

The writer stepped into the elevator, gave us a small smile, and pushed the "L" button.

Alexis sighed and looked at me. "Now, we were saying?"