1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 : Forum : 0 (what this group is about)

[reply] [quote]

0 (what this group is about)

8 Years Ago

okay so i've been pretty mysterious when it comes to this group but what i am trying to do here is to make my return to writerscafe as exciting as it can be. since i haven't been regularly active on this site for pretty much 3 years i thought i needed to give back to the community a little if i expected for you guys to accept me again. i've been reviewing a lot more recently and i'm doing this little series of, you guessed it, 8 poems. 

right now this group is primarily for the "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8" series (very similar to the "Fuel & Pollen" and "The World Is Splitting Open at My Feet" series i did in fall of 2012). When this series is over, 6 days from now, this group will have a very different function.

if you guys want to submit work into this group you 100% can, and like i said, i'm going to be looking for your guy's work once the eighth poem is dropped.

thank you guys for joining, invite your friends, it will really help me out, and feel free to post or send me any read requests / mail :) 

cheers

cole. 

ps there are a lot of hidden poems in this group / on my profile, if you find them let me know :D

--------

fairy tales without fairies, cryptids instead increase copy and paste in each second foot of landscape, we escape, two of us now,no more BG actors, minimal scenery the widest shot imaginable, the DP heartbeat pauses, we are the only things alive