Testing forum for blue rose cafe that is not working
[reply] [quote]

OUR FORUM!

6 Years Ago

PLEASE WRITE SOMETHING DEAR MEMBERS!
[reply] [quote]

TESTING FORUM LINK

6 Years Ago

CAN'T GET INTO THE FORUM ...SAYS NO THREADS.
[reply] [quote]

Genesis

6 Years Ago

The sun shined brightly on the town of Sea Cliff, California as the temperature hovered round eighty degrees.  Sara Crane is a vibrant, outgoing, teenager with an equally popular boyfriend, Eric Holster.  Eric is seventeen and is the most popular guy at Sea Cliff High, he has a wicked temper.  He is very possessive of Sara and has a jealous streak to his wicked side. Eric was dashingly attractive at five foot eight with charming good looks, and dazzling green eyes.  Behind those sparkling green eyes, Eric is hiding a secret from his peers and Sara he  is part human and part vampire with a diabolic side to his personality. Sara issixteen, slender, and beaming beautiful at five foot nine she could easily pass fora supermodel.  Sara mega watt smile and silky long hair she has it all in life theguy of her dreams Eric and friends.  The day was bright and sunny Sara had woke up at eight o’clock, as she usually did. She walked to the bathroom and showered and prepared for school.  Sara hurriedly through on her favorite red robe while she searched for something to wear.  She had put on a skirt and tank top along with her hoop earrings and signature  brown lipstick. Sara quickly grabbed her book bag and headed downstairs.  Her mother Nancy  hovered over the coffee pot as Sara asked has Eric arrived yet. “No, honey,  he has not come by yet. As Nancy glanced at what her daughter had on disapprovingly Sara frowned     at her mother. “That outfit makes you look very s****y and much older Sara.” “All the girls dress this way like I do.” Nancy had threw her hands up and  replies, “If you say so wear what you want then.” Just as the doorbell rung  interrupting their conversation annoyed walked out of the house with Eric.  Sara gave a flippant goodbye to her mother. She vaguely heard her mother  tell her she would see her later on.    Sara climbed into Eric’s treasured Porsche;    the two began their descent down   Sea Cliff Road. Sara murmured to him,  “I love the way the trees blissfully blow   back and forth.” She gently grabbed  his hand and he squeezed her hand back    to let her know he agreed.    They had arrived to school on time for once as they hustled and grabbed their book bags.   She kissed Eric one last time and told him “goodbye” as she headed to her   history class with everyone else. Sara had plopped down in her seat next to   her friend Rachel she is greeted with “you look sultry and heavenly beautiful.”   “What did Eric say about your outfit?”  “No.”  “Thanks Rachel, I do feel    sultry and beautiful.”  “I wish Eric had noticed my outfit, but he didn’t    say much at all.”  “Well that’s a first he is usually possessive over you  all the time.”  replied Rachel with a scowl on her face. “I know he  can be somewhat controlling and mean too me.” exclaimed Sara.   Just then Danny Taylor took a seat at a desk across from Sara  and he smiled at her. Rachel asked quizzically, “Who is that  gorgeous guy?”  “Are you a new student at this school?”   Sara asked and winked at Rachel. Sara loved to play  matchmaker from time to time when she is bored.   He nodded affirmatively and said “yes.”  “My nameis Danny Taylor.” “What’s your name?” “My name is Sara, and this is my friendRachel.” “Where are you from Danny?” asked Sara.  “I am from Seattle Washingtonwhere it rains all the time and it’s very cloudy.”  “Oh well, welcome to California you are going to love it here. promised Sara.  “I hope so, he said somewhat unsurelywith a glare in his eyes.  “My younger brother attends this school too.”  Before thetrio could say anything else, Mr. Becker the teacher shuffled in and asked theclass to settle down. Mr. Becker reminded everyone in the classroom therewas a quiz and a series of groans and muffled comments ensued. Dannyis very mysterious whispered Rachel in Sara’s ear as the teacher passedout the quizzes.   “How so?”  asked Sara.  “I don’t really know whisperedRachel while everyone else completed their quizzes.  “His pale skin, greyeyes and cold dark hair makes him look weird. cited Rachel. “He doesappear to be a little different from most guys, and he is sexy though.” Sara replied, as she prepared to finish her quiz “um hmm” agreedRachel with a sigh.  As the bell rung signaled the end of class, Mr.Becker shouted.  “Everyone turn in your quizzes before you leaveout of the class okay. Both girls had threw their quizzes on thedesk as they continued on to biology class, still talking aboutabout the mysterious new guy. Once they reached biologyclass, they took their usual seats in the front row. Just then,Brandon walked into the classroom and sat next to Sara.He looked over at Sara bashfully grinning and amazed byher radiant beauty. He said Hi.”  Sara replied, Hi you must    be a new student.” “Yes I am the new student.” agreed Brandon.   “My name is Sara Crane.” “What is your name?” “My name is    Brandon Taylor.” Sara paused swiftly in shock. “I think your brother    Danny Taylor is in my history class.” Brandon nodded in agreement.     Sara added, He is a very nice guy, but a little quiet and mysterious.”     “I have never met someone like your brother ever.” “We generally      keep to ourselves Sara.” “You don’t have many friends back home?”      asked Sara.  “No. “Not really.” “I always hang out by myself or with      my brother.” I am very close to my brother Danny.” Brandon continued      to glance at Sara with an intense look and offered. You’re absolutely      stunningly attractive. Sara looked at him with a frown and sighed while      everyone else walked into class. “Are you really freaking serious?” He      leaned over to Sara’s desk and chuckled. “I am very serious without a     doubt in my mind.  She blushed and leaned forward in her seat while     Brandon stared at her intensely with lust in his eyes. “Thank you Brandon.”     “That was really sweet of you to say to me.” smiled Sara. “How old are you       Brandon?” Rachel asked, joining in the conversation. “I am 162 years old.”       “What?” Rachel eyes rolled back and forth and she leaned toward Sara.     “My brother is 163 years old.” “You got to be kidding me.”  Blurted Rachel.     “Gotcha.” “Gee Brandon “I thought you were for real about your age.”     “I don’t like telling my real age for personal reasons alright.” “Well you     and your brother are some masculine hot hunks for real.” declared Rachel.    Sara nodded in agreement while relaxed in her seat as she focused in on     Brandon. “You have the most delightful eyes I’ve ever seen before in my life.”   “Thanks” replied Brandon. “Why is your hair so oily and dark?” “Oh so you     don’t like dark shiny hair or something?” “I like dark mysterious guys. gushed     Sara. “I agree,” said Rachel.” Your skin is so pale almost like a zombie.”      giggled Sara. “I don’t like the sunlight that much outside.” indicated Brandon.       He turned his attention towards Rachel who is seated next to Sara while       every one else waited for class to start. “What’s your name?” “My name is        Rachel.” “I think you are very handsome and nice.” exclaimed Rachel.       “Thanks.” “The class is packed with lots of teenagers laid back in their        seats while the teacher is seated at her desk. Ms. Moore has finished        grading papers and she gets up out of her seat and stood in front of the class.       “Everyone it’s time to take your quizzes and she passed out the quizzes to all         the students.        “Brandon this shouldn’t be too hard for you.” stressed Ms. Moore. “It should         be a piece of cake,” replied Brandon. “Okay everyone completes your quizzes         now.” instructed Ms. Moore.  Sara looked over at Brandon and blushed and          he smiled back at her as they finished their quizzes. Rachel bravely whispered,         “Do you have a girlfriend Brandon?”  While she glanced at him the bell had           rung and Sara laughed at them. “No I don’t have a girlfriend,” asserted           Brandon.  Ms. Moore asked the class to turn in their quizzes before           leaving out of the classroom. Sara had got up out of her seat she           leaned over to toward Brandon and grinned. “It was nice meeting you          today.” “It was nice meeting you too” uttered Brandon. Sara and Rachel      walked out of the classroom and headed to the cafeteria along with every      one else. Sara and Rachel grabbed their lunch trays in the spacious cafeteria      and grabbed two burgers off the counter. Sara grabbed two fries and sodas     for her and Rachel and they sat down at the table. Eric Holster talked over to them     and hugged Sara and kissed her and sat down next to her. “Hey Eric, are you hungry?”    asked Rachel. “Not really.”  “I usually don’t eat that much at school which doesn’t bother  me.”“Hey look over there Sara towards the back table there is Danny sitting by himself.”  “Who is Danny?” asked Eric, as he looked at Rachel and Sara with a smirk on his face.   “Danny Taylor is a new guy in our history class so don’t be mean and insensitive   okay.” “Well the guy must be a real loner sitting all by myself in the lunchroom.”  “Danny is not a loner Eric he is just very shy and he doesn’t have any friends.”   Hollered Sara. “Whatever guys.” Laughed Eric.  “He look and seems very weird   to me” proclaimed Eric. Danny is not weird give him a break he is just different from   you.” Sara replied and got very annoyed at Eric for the way he verbally attacked Danny.  “I think Danny is very cool but in a freakish groovy kind of way.” Shouted Rachel.    “Get lost or get a reality check babe.” Hollered Eric.  “Danny has a younger brother    who attends this school too and is in my biology class.” “What?”  “Great now there    are two weirdoes attending this school?” Eric asked sarcastically while Rachel    and Sara looked disgusted at him Danny rolled his eyes at them.  “You don’t    even know Danny or his brother” scolded Sara. “Let’s go now or I’m    going to lose my temper.” Ranted Eric. Sara got out of her seat   along with Eric very upset with him and everyone else walked   out of the cafeteria. “Alright bye Rachel” sobbed Sara. “Alright   bye.” Rachel waved at Sara and she walked out of the cafeteria with Eric along with the rest   of students who headed to class. Sara and Eric walked to their classes hugged up together and   he kissed her and told her “goodbye.” “I’ll catch you later on whispered” Eric.  “Alright bye.”       Sara walked into the class room and sat down at a desk near the wall. She had put her book bag    on the floor next to the desk.  Danny swiftly walked into the classroom and sat down at a desk next to Sara and she looked astounded at him.  He winked her and she said”what’s up with you today.” “Nothing really up.” “You’re in this class as well?” “Yes, it sure looks like it I really have to get use to this school.” “You will get use to being at this school very soon trust me.” “Who was that guy with you in the cafeteria?” asked Danny. That was my boyfriend his name is Eric Holster and he can be a total jerk sometimes as well as controlling.” “Maybe one day we can hang out sometimes and get to know one another a little bit better.”  “Sure that wouldbe great for us to just hang out sometimes afterschool.” agreed Sara. Mr. Banks the math teacher walked, into the class room and announced “everyone it’s time to take your quizzes.” Mr. Banks glared at Danny and said “I see we have a new student in our class today.” “What is your name sir?” “My name is Danny Taylor I’ve just moved here from Seattle Washington.”  “Well thisquiz should not be too hard for you.” replied Mr. Banks. “Welcome to Sea Cliff High Dannyyou’re going to love it here.”  “Thanks, I probably will love it here back at my old school it was kind of boring.” Mr. Banks instructed, everyone “start your quizzes now.”  “I hope you make some friends soon Danny.” “I’ve just made a friend already Mr. Banks.” “Great who is your friend?’ “My friend is right here with me Sara and she has been very nice to me.” “Okay.” inclined Mr. Banks.  Mr. Banks walked back to his desk and sat down whileSara smiled at Danny. “I am your friend from now on and you will meet other people soon too.” assured Sara. Then Sara asked is math your favorite subject?” Danny sighed. “Notreally.” “I hate math and science subjects it’s really not my cup of tea at all.” confessedDanny. “I don’t really blame you math is not favorite subject either.” agreed Sara. “Whattime is it Danny?” asked Sara. “Well it’s one o’ clock right now.” “My next class is study  hall and I can’t wait to go home soon.” fumed Sara. “I forgot my watch at home and  I usually wear it all the time though.” “No problem.” exclaimed Danny. “I have study  hall next too isn’t that exciting.” hinted Danny. “Great let’s walk to study hall together after the bell rings.” whispered Danny.  Danny put his pencil down on the desk and Sara put her textbook in her book bag. “I am done with my quiz finally.” blubberedDanny. “Are you done with your quiz too?” “Yes.” blurted Sara. Just then, Mr. Banks instructedeveryone to “bring their quizzes up front.” As Danny and Sara walked up to the front desk theygave their quizzes to the teacher. Mr. Banks told them he would see them tomorrow “and have a nice day.” “Goodbye Mr. Banks.” replied Sara and Danny. Danny and Sara swiftly walked out of the classroom along with everyone else. The bell had rung, everyone walked to their classes as Danny and Sara headed to study hall. Everyone stared at Danny and Sara as they walkedthrough the halls. All the students whispered to one another and wonder who was the newguy that tagged along with Sara. Danny whispered into Sara’s ear and murmured “every one is staring at us.” “Why is everyone talking about us?” asked Danny. “You don’t look weird so just ignore everyone.” Danny and Sara walked into the classroom and they sat down at the front row desks. Sara spied “Rachel is sitting in the back row let’s go and sit  with her.” Sara and Danny walked to the back of the room and they sat down at the desks      across from Rachel. “Hey Danny, you’re in the class with us too?” asked Rachel with       surprise. He replied, “Yes I guess I am.” “What have you been up to lately?” asked     Danny.   “I’ve just been chilling that’s all” I’ve been taking all my quizzes for all      my classes.” proclaimed Rachel. Danny looked savagely around the classroom at everyone        who stared at him. “It looks like there are a lot of students in this class guys.” uttered Danny.           “There are over thirty students in this class.” explained Sara. Just then, Eric walked into the         class room with a frown on his face. Eric looked toward the back of the room at Sara and      he walked up to her and kissed her. “What’s up with you Sara?” “Nothing.” Eric glanced      at Danny with a smirked face and attitude. “This is Danny Taylor the guy we told you      about earlier said Sara.  Hi my name is Eric Holster and Sara is my girlfriend buddy.”    “Wow that is interesting to know coming from you.” “Anyway my brother Brandon      also attends this school too.” explained Danny. “Oh really that is nice to know for a      change coming from a dude like you.” replied Eric. Eric had sat down at a desk next       to Sara and he put his arm around her gently. Eric grinned at Danny while hugged        up with Sara and he turned toward Danny. “You look like you have that whole        vampire look down packed right about now freak.” emitted Eric. Sara looked at        Eric furious and told him to “stop being rude to Danny.” “Just back off. shouted Eric.       “I am not being rude to him you need to really chill out.” demanded Eric. “You are        acting like a rude typical obnoxious jerk.” dictated Sara. “Why don’t you shut up?”           hollered Eric. “You are such a big wuss with no heart or concern for other people.”          preached Rachel. “Why don’t you stay out of our   argument it’s none of your        business.” snarled Eric. “Do you need to wear your hair slicked back like that?”       ranted Eric. “For your information, my hair shouldn’t be the topic of your bias         conversation.” raged Danny. “That’s very funny you totally scored a major      come back with that one.” stated Eric.  “Where did you learn that sly remark      from?”  “Sucking blood at your old school for geeks and vampires.” giggled
[reply] [quote]

favorite EAP writings

6 Years Ago

Favorite EAP writing
[reply] [quote]

BaD TriP

6 Years Ago

B-B-BAD TRIP
Beating on my chest I told him “I’m not f****n’ ill-iterate!” and then spit my tooth at him. I yelled viciously at him “I got three left you happy?” as he slapped me. I had a Gomer Pile surprise, surprise, look attacked to my face as I said “What’s that for?”. He bowed up “A b***h slap for a b***h!” He replied as I poked him in the eye.
On the ground he now stumbled and moaned as I pulled out my phone dialing 911 and as the phone range I proceeded to beat him with it. It took about a good minute for the operator to get on the call “911 what seems to be the problem?” said the women operator on a half smashed phone. “He slept with my goat!” I yelled as I kicked him in the belly all the while mumbling in under breath “son-of-ah-b***h!” “What?” the 911 operator replied. “My favorite goat!” I yelled as tears formed in my hallucinogen eyes and started to cry as I continued my reply “He fucked my favorite goat!” sobbing away “…and she liked it!”
Sobbing now I could here in the background of my pain her voice in vain “Sir, do you realize you called 911?” I replied while kicking him in the knee as he crawled upon the ground “Do you realize you’re talking to me?” the heartless women’s voice returned into my world of sorrow “What?”. I sobbed out “the goat...she used to love me!” This stone cold women in the form of a 911 operator returned again with “Sir, this an emergency line do you understand…” I interjected with a soul so dejected “I understand you don’t but, you would if you had a goat!” She replied “What?”. I said “exactly” as I hung up on her.
I looked at him a bloody mound upon the ground as the goat came over and licked his bloody face. With a discussed look I shook my head and said to my love, my goat “oh ok I see now, I see it f*****g now!” louder now “You choose him over me? You’re a disgusting little c**t! And to think I let you eat all my f*****g shirts!” She looked at me with uncompromising eyes; as if she had no idea what I was talking about! As I fell to my knees sobbing I stoked her hairy chin while she chewed on my sleeve. Without question I gave her the shirt off my back and she ate that. When she was done she went over to him and ate his shirt off his lifeless body. She was a user, a user of men’s hearts. And as she tore mine from my chest. I felt a shortness of breath. Suffocating and sobbing-now in the fetal position the pounding lights behind me, that seemed to find me as cuffs are placed.I pass out exiting this place in disgrace. Still seeing her face…

I woke up in detox, in a brick box, with no socks, next to a guy with dreadlocks. My wrist is locked to the bed a nice knot raised on my head. After a while I start to realize I awoke from a bad trip and due to the drugs I am told I hallucinated all that s**t but, still that don’t explain the goat hair on my dick.... ..sick….sith unknown...
by The Unknown Sith
[reply] [quote]

Too Much

6 Years Ago

I knew before it happened. This was never going to work. All my broken peice and his. We sliced our fingers with every touch. And then he grabbed me, hands soft not hurting and the fears got quite. For a spilt second I thought. "Maybe?" Then he kissed me and it was rough and real and I knew. All our broken pieces would never work. We both needed much too much. I could have loved him, every sharp edge, all the broken glass sticking out of every part, I could have loved it all. I could have, if he let me, removed all the shards and loved every scar. I wanted to mend him so desperately but our broken edges pressed in this moment so tight, so deeply stabbing. I knew I couldn't let myself love him it would hurt too much. How did we get from soft hands meeting to this? He pulled away and I realized we were both bleeding. No this will never work. I could never love him enough and he could never touch me without slicing and cutting his way through me. As I turned to walk away I knew I could never let him kiss me again. It hurt too much, our souls we're too much the same, it was all too much.
[reply] [quote]

The Bazaar Of Bad Dreams

6 Years Ago

I am currently reading the above title and find it is influencing my writing style. Do you find yourself writing in the style of your current reads? 
[reply] [quote]

The Bazaar Of Bad Dreams

6 Years Ago

Which Stephen King titles are you currently, or recently read?
[reply] [quote]

The Bazaar Of Bad Dreams

6 Years Ago

I am currently reading the above title. Which Stephen King works are you currently, or have you recently read?
[reply] [quote]

The latest issue of the ongoing Comic script series called Giga is out now with Issue Twelve

6 Years Ago

Hi everyone. Letting you all know that the latest Issue of my ongoing Comic script series called Giga is out with Issue 12. Hope you enjoy.
[reply] [quote]

The latest issue of my ongoing Comic script series Giga is out now with Issue 12

6 Years Ago

Hi everyone. Letting you all know that the latest Issue of my ongoing Comic script series called Giga is out with Issue 12. Hope you enjoy.
[reply] [quote]

The latest issue of the ongoing Comic script series called Giga is out now with Issue Twelve

6 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

6 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

6 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

6 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

6 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

6 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

6 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

6 Years Ago