100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

I like it

14 Years Ago

it was short and to the point.  You used the words well.  Sometimes short poems say the most!
[reply] [quote]

Elizabeth My Neighbor

14 Years Ago

Elizabeth My Neighbor..                          My neighbor Elizabeth is a lonely wealthy old lady, around 75, left with a dumb servant to take care of household tasks.. Sitting in my room I can see Elizabeth if she is out of her house. Every morning and evening Elizabeth comes out to water her plants. From the garden she can see my room but she cant identify whether I am in the room or not.                                 Elizabeth says she began to notice my room when she realized that I get up around the same time of her waking up. And she noticed that nobody in my house woke up at that time. It is true that similarity paves the way for attachments. She noticed that I am almost alone in my house as I preferred solitude to socializing. I detected that it is my mother who injected this norm into her head.                        As the days went by, it seemed Elizabeth wanted to increase number of similarities between me and her . She insisted that I must make a small garden in front of my room. I accepted. And she was happy. She said that I must pray well and recite such and such prayers everyday. I accepted . She was very happy. She said I must visit her often and listen to her bible teachings . I accepted and she was happy. She said I must attend holy mass every morning before I set out for work. I accepted. And she was extremely happy.                             Dear friends when the rainy season ended the plants in my garden shriveled and almost died as I often forgot to water them. After my personal meditation I found it difficult to find time recite her prayers. So I quitted. I was late at the office on the days I attended the Holy mass (I am sorry).Whenever I went to see her I preferred smiles of flowers in the garden to her sermons about Christ. Once I frankly admitted it to her.  And I could hardly master the art of socializing. However I tried, I was at my best when I am alone not otherwise.                               Elizabeth doest come often to befriend me nowadays. I feel so sorry. After all who told her that similarity is the only foundation upon which friendships are built?
[reply] [quote]

Re: Inroduce yourselves.

14 Years Ago

Hey I'm Ed and I listen to anything except hardcore rap.
[reply] [quote]

GLAD YOU LIKE THE CHALLENGE

14 Years Ago

I want to do the title and topics on different areas to give everyone a chance to write what they love or what is the area they like to write about.
[reply] [quote]

reply to your poem

14 Years Ago

this is a great poem using the title and the topic I gave.  Thank you for posting this one for all of us in the group to read.
[reply] [quote]

I Totally Understand

14 Years Ago

Yeah, I'll totally do that!
But what sucks with writing a book is that no one ever reads it!
They just review or something to get points sometimes.
So, I think we should make a pact.
We should review each others' stuff.

[reply] [quote]

Midnight Splendor

14 Years Ago

Oh- This is going to be good. love the title.   Art
[reply] [quote]

sweet

14 Years Ago

thats awesome thanks for shareing with me :)
[reply] [quote]

good job

14 Years Ago

Very good job !2 or 3 lines no more then 4 lines, for now !
[reply] [quote]

Good one!

14 Years Ago

I liked this!
[reply] [quote]

About your topic

14 Years Ago

Many pictures in the net which has such meaning about friendship, its different when we write or draw something about friendship for me I am not too good at art better for me to write :)
[reply] [quote]

Hellena

14 Years Ago

I really like your quote... A lot !
[reply] [quote]

Write!

14 Years Ago

Rachel
Yes you can put anything you want.. That shows the power of your writings.
I'll be sure I'll comment the writings you put up.
[reply] [quote]

qarg

14 Years Ago

qrshqhr
[reply] [quote]

FOR FURUBA CLUB

14 Years Ago

I LIKE THE FIRST BOOK CAUSE IT'S THE FIRST ONE!!!!!
[reply] [quote]

Hi! :)

14 Years Ago

My name is Kylie, I write poetry mostly. I've written one story, lol. My poems are from real life things that happen in my life. I write about people, hurt, love, some erotic, friends, and family. Whatever comes to my mind, I write it. I think everyone has their own way of writing and I am glad I got invited here. I dont usually write in groups, but I did in this own, because I am honored to have been in it. Thank you Haifa :)
[reply] [quote]

hi

14 Years Ago

hey ya I am Kit Kat so how do we post a write? I've never been in a group before.
[reply] [quote]

LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF

14 Years Ago

I'm Salvatore Buttaci ("Sal" is fine) and live with the love of my life, Sharon, in West Virginia.  I have been writing and seeing my work in print since 1957 when I was sixteen and had an essay published in the Sunday New York News.  I write poems, stories, plays, letters, etc. everyday, which I send out for hopeful publication.  Writers, in my humble opinion, need to study the writing craft so we can constantly improve our work. 

I thank you for inviting me to this group.  Hopefully we can do some good writing together.
[reply] [quote]

^^

14 Years Ago

Firs off, thanks for inviting me to join  this group... I feel flattered ^^ lol

Um, hi, you can call me BlueOrchid... I love writing and have quite a lot of writes, which  tends to always be pretty dark. I always "return the love" and review people back, so if anyone is bothered, feel free to check out my stuff...
[reply] [quote]

begining the next chapter

14 Years Ago

There are a couple of ways you could open the next chapter. if you want the end result to be your main charictors being ambushed in an ally maby somthing can happen that makes a chase scene maby the hawk can leave a trail of dead people... innocent people he has killed as he passed them. and your charictors follow it to the Ally. you could even open it half way through a fight with the thugs. i should probably read all of the chapters so i can give you some better help but im so busy latly. Catch ya Matt