100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

Void

6 Years Ago

There I was sitting on the edge of the pool, feet danglin over the edge into to the water below. Dads grilling ,and my brothers are splashing about, giggling happily. The sun is bright and the breeze is warm ,the sky is filled with white clouds swirling around the atmosphere above. Nothing on my mind but pure joy thinking that one day I'll think back on this and see how good my life is....I wake up and realize it was all just a dream ,all in my head...and as I come to from my confused state , I start to notice my surroundings trying to piece together where I am. The room is small ,slightly claustrophobic. All four walls are plain white with pale green trim, there's one chair next to the bed. This is when I notice that I'm in a hospital...alone in a complete void of silence and loneliness, there's a slight ringing in my ears. I look down to see that I'm naked from the waist up ,a bright red incision down the center of my chest. There are tubes protruding from my chest and arms ,the after math of the 8 hour surgery I had just awoken from less then an hour ago. The silence is broken by a tall thin African American woman in her late 30s ,her hairs a disaster but she's neatly clothed. She walks to the side of the bed to checks my blood pressure and heart rate, hits a few buttons and starts an ivy, I feel the cold fluid shoot through my veins causing me to wince a little. I try to open my mouth to try and speak, but even doing so causes my whole body to tremble in pain...leaving me speechless yet again. The story behind the story~I honestly think my story is like a metaphor for my depression and stuff, like the incision, sometime memories cut so deep in your mind they will leave you scarred and you never forget them . The being naked is the vulnerability you feel when facing your problems head on and the Iv is life and people trying to bring you back to the happy life You used to have . the tubes represent the life and energy being pulled out of me from the thoughts that I have ,the dream I have in the story is myself saying everything that you make up is always happier in your mind then it is on the outside, and the lady is my thoughts cutting into my will to live, aka silence...she's trying to do everything she can to make me better but it doesn't help. And no matter how much I try to speak up no one can hear me So I just stop cause it hurts to much to speak about it . The room is empty with nothing but a chair, can be seen as there's always that one bad thing on my mind and there's nothing else there...
[reply] [quote]

I don't have reviews yet.

6 Years Ago

If you have time, kindly read my story, "Eternal Memories" and write a review. Thanks. :)
[reply] [quote]

Just me!

6 Years Ago

You've got to try writing something that will catch the reader's eye!
[reply] [quote]

The Day The Sun Changed Colors

6 Years Ago

Would anyone like a free mobi file of this comedy sci-fi fantasy?

Here's the latest reviews: 

"As entertaining as The Shape Of Water!"

"Charming and colorful and wildly imaginative, and very cool--the kind of thing only a mad, iconoclastic genius could have conceived and birthed. Bravo..."

"I laughed so hard, I had tears streaming down my face. . .The ending was nothing like I thought it would be. . . I found it interesting and shaking my head thinking that it figures. . . I had a hard time figuring it all out in the beginning, but all of a sudden the story fell in place for me and I was really enjoying it. This is for the true science fiction lover. Completely different from any other I have come across of. Good story line, good writing (after I figured it all out), good humor and down right unusual."
                                                    --Goodreads , Valorie Roberson

"Sci-Fi at it strangest. This book is an interesting read with unique concepts that take the phrase “In a perfect world” to a whole new level. I enjoyed the book and would recommend it to my fellow Sci-Fi loving friends. I give it 4 Boundless Stars."
                                                    --Boundless Book Reviews--

The year is 4377. Super technology fills every need. The whole Earth is peaceful and happy, that is until the Sun starts to glow red.  As the days pass, the glow grows stronger, and changes hues. Everyone is being bathed in ever changing colors. Eventually people figure out the sky colors are affecting their minds. Red causes excitation; green sedation; and blue, violence.
       LITTERBOT is a cleaning robot who works for a family of two mothers, three fathers, and two kids. His body is able to transform into any shape to meet whatever situation arises, and he can predict spills up to 3 days in advance. Unfortunately there's not much to clean in a perfect world. Nevertheless he faithfully serves the humans, who give him no respect. 
       TROLL, one of the mothers, is a fun loving water scientist who discovers the world is going to run dry in 103 days. As the crisis escalates, she must draw on her heroism to save her family.
       BULB, one of the fathers, is highly intelligent, but very grumpy. His utter faith in science is put to the ultimate test. 
      The family works together to build an evacuation ship, but the colors are driving them crazy.  When World Computer crashes, they must find primitive paper books, and as society unravels, they are forced to face their savage natures.
      Will they be able to launch before the moon comes crashing down? 

[reply] [quote]

Foxavier Loves Plinka

6 Years Ago

Can a guy with OCD and eating disorders single handedly fight the sugar industry and find love in the mental health system?

Would anyone like a free mobi copy of FOXAVIER LOVES PLINKA?
Here are some Amazon reviews:
(Five Stars) “A whimsical tale from an institute that would have Ken Kesey Cuckoo with jealousy. From the twisted (in the BEST way) mind of Scott Evans comes this soon to be classic tale of love and cookies."

"Scott Evans' flowing narrative is engaging and absorbing and creates instant empathy for this love-lorn protagonist who is riding the ups and downs of an unstable relationship while managing life on the margins of a gray city. He paints a mini-community of vivid personalities, each with their own challenges. And then he stirs in the madness of corporate beasts, that puts the individual characters issues in a new perspective." Kindle Verified Purchase --

"... resurrected the Beat Generation style of narrative, where those "beat down" by society search for answers but never find them; filter this through a neurotic worldview . . .  a unique story unlike anything else I've ever read: laugh-out-loud funny, tear-jerkingly sad, with deep philosophy chaotically jumbled with madcap humor. 

"Foxavier and Plinka" is a kaleidoscope of everything that is wrong with us as a species, and everything that's right with us as well..."

Based on a true story--   Foxavier Loves Plinka is the quirky story of a man battling OCD and isolation, going through a series of counseling programs, encountering zany characters, and eventually meeting the love of his life. 

His diet is sabotaged by junk food commercials starring The Pretty Pie Girl, corporate mascot of globe-dominating corporation, Food United Chemical Technologies. In one of their production facilities, a mouse runs across a control panel, changing the setting on a machine to produce a batch of Ga-Ga-Roos containing too much tri-benzene-deliciouside, which are released onto store shelves all over the world.

Who will end up unknowingly eating one of these psychosis causing cookies?

[reply] [quote]

Sex as it is!

6 Years Ago

Hi there!
Forgive me if I appear to be shy! I've never submitted my writing for reviewing before and U'm hoping that I don't cause offence with what some would describe as blatant sex. I make no excuses for the descrptive narrative. It's as it is and always will be! If it gives you pleasure then I'm pleased. 
[reply] [quote]

Yes please!¬

6 Years Ago

Please review my stories. They might please you!
[reply] [quote]

Writers Block

6 Years Ago

I don't really have any tips on how to beat writer's block but I do know what to do when you have it. 

#1 Reread your old writings and edit them check your spelling and make them better
#2 Read other writings 
#3 Look back and see if you can find any unfinished story's that you never got past the first page of.
#4 I don't know if this works for everyone but listen to music and image what kind of story it is telling I have a playlist that I listen to and I use that to make up a backstory for the character and then I expand out trying to create a world in which the charters have connections and how they would meet.
[reply] [quote]

Methods for writers block

6 Years Ago

I don't really have any tips on how to beat writer's block but I do know what to do when you have it. 

#1 Reread your old writings and edit them check your spelling and make them better
#2 Read other writings 
#3 Look back and see if you can find any unfinished story's that you never got past the first page of.
#4 I don't know if this works for everyone but listen to music and image what kind of story it is telling I have a playlist that I listen to and I use that to make up a backstory for the character and then I expand out trying to create a world in which the charters have connections and how they would meet.
[reply] [quote]

Great choices

6 Years Ago

See my 19 books of short stories and poems at

[reply] [quote]

The clay of life

6 Years Ago

Life is like clay. Everyday shapes us into what we well become. Threw fire and hardship we survive to be shaped and finished. Like the pots of Pompeii we leave our history in our lives to the dust and ashes that remain. We can't know the people of Pompeii but we can see their stories in ash, ruin and the pots they left behind. We like clay are shaped through fire and trialed in error, and now stand before you as the pots on the shelves and the dust under our nails.
[reply] [quote]

About rings

6 Years Ago

I'm thinking about making my story Rings into a full on book and i would like suggestions on how to do that. I have a few ideas but I need help.
[reply] [quote]

Hi

6 Years Ago

Hello. What do you think of this group? Do you have anything that you plan to post?
[reply] [quote]

Hi

6 Years Ago

Hi! How do you like the group so far? Are you planning on posting anything yet?

[reply] [quote]

buy oxazepam sun pharmacy

5 Years Ago

Oxazepam ups delivery buying deal discount aricept compare [url=""]buying deal discount aricept compare[/url] buying deal discount aricept compare order coumadin generic without prescription [url=""]order coumadin generic without prescription[/url] order coumadin generic without prescription buy soma in ottawa [url=""]buy soma in ottawa[/url] buy soma in ottawa saturday delivery soma online [url=""]saturday delivery soma online[/url] saturday delivery soma online cheap coumadin canada free shipping [url=""]cheap coumadin canada free shipping[/url] cheap coumadin canada free shipping buy benoquin cream uk [url=""]buy benoquin cream uk[/url] buy benoquin cream uk buy neurontin c o d [url=""]buy neurontin c o d[/url] buy neurontin c o d need estrace-cream cost drug tabs [url=""]need estrace-cream cost drug tabs[/url] need estrace-cream cost drug tabs otc diamox buy online barnsley [url=""]otc diamox buy online barnsley[/url] otc diamox buy online barnsley uk order dramamine no physician [url=""]uk order dramamine no physician[/url] uk order dramamine no physician buying elimite cheapest germany store [url=""]buying elimite cheapest germany store[/url] buying elimite cheapest germany store cheap india generic aricept [url=""]cheap india generic aricept[/url] cheap india generic aricept chloramphenicol online store [url=""]chloramphenicol online store[/url] chloramphenicol online store discount coupon for coumadin [url=""]discount coupon for coumadin[/url] discount coupon for coumadin medication order cefixime [url=""]medication order cefixime[/url] medication order cefixime to buy nolvadex online r [url=""]to buy nolvadex online r[/url] to buy nolvadex online r soma 750 mg fedex delivery [url=""]soma 750 mg fedex delivery[/url] soma 750 mg fedex delivery buy soma and albendazole [url=""]buy soma and albendazole[/url] buy soma and albendazole without prescription lisinopril-hctz visa [url=""]without prescription lisinopril-hctz visa[/url] without prescription lisinopril-hctz visa lisinopril-rheumatrex online order [url=""]lisinopril-rheumatrex online order[/url] lisinopril-rheumatrex online order oxazepam overnight without prescription [url=""]oxazepam overnight without prescription[/url] oxazepam overnight without prescription lowest cost benoquin pharmacy [url=""]lowest cost benoquin pharmacy[/url] lowest cost benoquin pharmacy benoquin buy fedex [url=""]benoquin buy fedex[/url] benoquin buy fedex buy soma zolpidem [url=""]buy soma zolpidem[/url] buy soma zolpidem zyban no rx overnight [url=""]zyban no rx overnight[/url] zyban no rx overnight overnight purchase dramamine sample cheap [url=""]overnight purchase dramamine sample cheap[/url] overnight purchase dramamine sample cheap buy cheap advair diskus online [url=""]buy cheap advair diskus online[/url] buy cheap advair diskus online zebeta cost chaed [url=""]zebeta cost chaed[/url] zebeta cost chaed tablets florinef money order [url=""]tablets florinef money order[/url] tablets florinef money order how to get diamox store [url=""]how to get diamox store[/url] how to get diamox store estrace-cream pills cod accepted hereford [url=""]estrace-cream pills cod accepted hereford[/url] estrace-cream pills cod accepted hereford order eurax overnight new jersey [url=""]order eurax overnight new jersey[/url] order eurax overnight new jersey want to buy ceftin gonorrhea [url=""]want to buy ceftin gonorrhea[/url] want to buy ceftin gonorrhea without prescription diamox pharmacy [url=""]without prescription diamox pharmacy[/url] without prescription diamox pharmacy where should i buy lexapro [url=""]where should i buy lexapro[/url] where should i buy lexapro cheapest protonix online order australia [url=""]cheapest protonix online order australia[/url] cheapest protonix online order australia mail order cardura online [url=""]mail order cardura online[/url] mail order cardura online best buy zyban [url=""]best buy zyban[/url] best buy zyban oxazepam without prescription cod [url=""]oxazepam without prescription cod[/url] oxazepam without prescription cod xenical cheap cod [url=""]xenical cheap cod[/url] xenical cheap cod

next Next Page
last Last Page