100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

The latest issue of the ongoing Comic script series called Giga is out now with Issue Twelve

6 Years Ago

Hi everyone. Letting you all know that the latest Issue of my ongoing Comic script series called Giga is out with Issue 12. Hope you enjoy.
[reply] [quote]

The latest issue of the ongoing Comic script series called Giga is out now with Issue Twelve

6 Years Ago

Hi everyone. Letting you all know that the latest Issue of my ongoing Comic script series called Giga is out with Issue 12. Hope you enjoy.
[reply] [quote]

6 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

6 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

6 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

6 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

6 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

6 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

6 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

6 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

6 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

A quote by Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

6 Years Ago

~Light can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light~
[reply] [quote]

A quote by Sirius Orion Black

6 Years Ago

~What’s life without a little risk?
[reply] [quote]

POSTING

6 Years Ago

NEW THREAD NEEDED
[reply] [quote]

POSTING

6 Years Ago

NEW THREAD NEEDED
[reply] [quote]

Nature

6 Years Ago

Its an admiration
Of the natural creation
The beautiful scenery
Due to the greenery
Fresh air provided by the tree
The environment, pollution free

The amazing sunrise
Praised by the wise
The wonderful sunset
Glance to the grass, wet
The beautiful rainbow
Sky with a bright glow
The praiseworthy waterfall
Mirror as great as wall.

DINESH KUMAR CHAUHAN
[reply] [quote]

12 Words Stories

6 Years Ago

New competition added. Click here to participate.
[reply] [quote]

12 Words Stories Competition

6 Years Ago

Added a new competition. Click here to participate.
[reply] [quote]

Hello!

6 Years Ago

I'm hoping this will work. I haven't been able to post here in forever!
[reply] [quote]

Looking for Reviews

6 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Beatriz. I just published my first story on here and I'd love some critiques. My story is called The Sameness of Our Heartbeats, set in 1940's Nazi Germany and about a boy who begins questioning his beliefs. Check it out if you so desire and let me know your thoughts :)