80's Fans : Forum : I love the 80's, why?

I love the 80's, why?

15 Years Ago

I love the 80's because it was safe and fun. The music was fun and pure and had meaning. Not only that but the songs actually made sense and it was likeable. The movies were funny and not stupid and ridiculus like todays movies, I just love the 80's!

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I loved the 80's because people were more creative and colorful you had the preps the punkrockers Bboys and girls people were not afraid to be themselves! and the music was great PRINCE MADONNA MICHEAL JACKSON and videos were so new so fresh and creative. What sucks is that i have teenaged daughters now and i brought them some of the colorfull little rubber bracelets we had back in the 80's you know the ones where you could match colors with any outfit you wanted to wear well my dayghter told me she cant wear those cause they are now sex bracelets. HOW SAD! poor kids today

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Wow i didnt know other people would actually join this group!

Re: I love the 80's, why?

14 Years Ago

I love 80s because of the fashion (OMG big hair o.o) and the music. I guess if time travelling would become real in our life time, I guess we all know where we would be heading ;)