AP and SW Writers' Club : Forum : Are you aware

Are you aware

12 Years Ago

Are you all aware that in the forum that they are saying this site may be end between November to December!! I would hate for everyone to move all their stuff and set up home here and then have to move again!! How could Kevin forclose on our home!!

Re: Are you aware

12 Years Ago

Well, that sucks. Where is everyone else going. I saw another site metioned but can't remember the name or where i saw it. Hugs, Nicole   PS How do i submit a poem to the month of june poem? I submit one but it says it does not qualify. I'm confused.

12 Years Ago

Well, I checked with people around here and they said the forums here are not used much, I checked the dates on the posts and saw many are from 4 years ago when the site was going through an upgrade. Please people calm down. Nothing to worry about.
Anyways, by then Kevin will have probably fixed AP. That is where I learned to write; and that is where I regard as my poetic home.
Stay cool,
Mist

12 Years Ago

O_O  I surely hope it doesn't shut down.  I really like this website.  I still like SW and AP although since their so called "upgrade" it is a difficult and annoying site to navigate around, but this WritersCafe is fast becoming a favorite of mine.

12 Years Ago

It seems to be the truth.

12 Years Ago

Well, I'm the poetry moderator on www.wordtrip.com   It was one of the top sites listed in Writers Digest for a bunch of years.  Lately it seems to be in the doldrums.  Maybe an influx of good new people would wake it up again.  They usually post weekly challenges: poetry, fiction, non-fiction, etc.  which have lacked participation in recent months.

12 Years Ago

Wouldn't be ironic if all we Word-trippers ended up back there?  As long as I have an audience, I'm happy.

12 Years Ago

it will be so sad if this site closes down, its so much like the old ap and easy to navigate in, maybe Kevin will have the bugs worked out and I am back and forth between both sites, I am learning a little better how to get around in AP, but I love it here too, and will stay as long as there is a site here xoxo

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by GrayQuill
Wouldn't be ironic if all we Word-trippers ended up back there?  As long as I have an audience, I'm happy.

:D No, I for one stated that I was only taking refuge here to help my muse gain the peace it requires. I love AP too much to just quit on it. :P