Abnajects Haven : Forum : Don't push!

[reply] [quote]

Don't push!

16 Years Ago

Maybe if you all don't push forward towards the stage, we'll avoid the crush? :-)

I don't mind if this group is low in numbers. That would make it easier to concentrate on each other's work. In fact, places are limited; so hurry, join now, while stocks last.

Some more info:

Please make sure you read the 'group description' before asking to join.

We (I feel a bit like multi-personality Sybil using 'we' at this stage) at Abnajects Haven don't want to drift off into discussions of The Bible, The Koran, The Baghavad Gita or any other holy book - unless it's directly relevant to our writing.

To add your writing, go to the 'add writing' tab - after you have done that, you can 'manage your writing' at the appropriate tab and add it to this group.

Please try to keep it in easily digestible chunks.

I am certainly not an expert in Grammar etc, so my advice will be mainly concerned with the actual creativity/characters/events of your piece. I've written a bunch of plays, so, I can also comment on your dialogue, if I feel that I need to, or you want me to.

Thanks.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"To add your writing, go to the 'add writing' tab - after you have done that, you can 'manage your writing' at the appropriate tab and add it to this group."

I have added writing to the main site but do not know how to add it to the group. How is it done?

Also. I neglected to  thank our leader for creating this group and inviting us. Thank you.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Brenda, if you go the Groups tab, choose My Groups, then choose 'add writing' (small writing at the right of your screen) you can then add some of your writing to this group.

Please add writing as a 'book' which will make it one heading for all 'chapters'. Thanks.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

PSsst...

Tom.

Where'd your book go?

Inquiring minds --who can now comfortably sit in a computer chair-- want to know.