Adventure Role Play : Forum : Isabelle Adventure

Isabelle Adventure

10 Years Ago

I ran across the wet grass, the rain falling hard against my body, it was like a thousand tiny needles sticking into me. My breathing caught in my throat, coming out hard and rough. My wet hair hung around my shoulder, sticking to my body like glue. I didn't care about how I looked, all I could think about was escaping. I had to lose this man that was chasing me. 

Lightning striked across the night sky, startling me. I stopped dead in my tracks, I could hear the thudding of boots behind me, they were getting closer. Without knowing what else to do, I leaped into the closest tree, trying to blend into the darkness with the leaves. I could feel water sliding down my back, sending a shiver up my spine. I was too scared to move or do anything about it. I could hear yelling and the loud thuds of boots running pass the tree I was hiding in. My heart leaped into my throat, making it hard for me to breathe. My hands tightened around the branch, holding it as if my life depended on it.

I finally heard the thudding sound fading into the distance, it was then that I realized I was safe. They had not noticed me. I jumped down from the tree, using my hands for balance. My breathing came out in huge gulps, staring off into the direction I heard them run. My vision began to get fuzzy, my head was spinning. It felt like I was on a rollarcoaster. I gripped the tree, using it to steady myself. I collapsed onto the ground, my breathing getting heavier. Before I passed out, the last thing I remembered before I blacked out was the thunder vibrating through my ear drums.

Re: Isabelle Adventure

10 Years Ago

(Anybody can join in at any moment)

Re: Isabelle Adventure

10 Years Ago

As she blacked out someone then grabbed her and carried her off away from the site as the people returned to the place she currently was passed out at, as the person who was carrying her waited till they had left, and then when she saw them head in a different direction the person then carried the girl to a safe place far from the location as they entered into a warm building. The person laid the girl down on a bed and kept the fire going, she covered the girl in a towel and a blanket as she then returned to tending the fire and keeping it going, and also keeping a close eye outside for intruders...