Re: Queen of Hearts Lands

10 Years Ago

Queen of Hearts: I grin, " Now."

10 Years Ago

Seth: I twirl the rose, smiling "Whats first?"

10 Years Ago

Queen of Hearts: " Find Alice. Get inside her mind. Make her think you are one of them."

10 Years Ago

Seth: I nod "What about the card? It'll be a giveaway." I point out, holding up my hand, the heart clear as day.

10 Years Ago

Queen of Hearts: I hold out my scepter and the heart flickers and disappears. " Act like you're a wonderland citizen who wants to help."

10 Years Ago

Seth: I flex my hand, getting over the odd feel of whatever she did, and nod "Easy enough." I tell her "Do you know where I can find her or am I just looking for a needle in a haystack?"

10 Years Ago

Queen of Hearts: " The Tear. You'll know it when you see it. It isn't far from here."

10 Years Ago

Miharu: I watch as the boy leaves. " If I remember correctly lifespans don't stop here. So an eternity ruling next to you would be impossible.... Unless I give him the Elixir of immortality." 

10 Years Ago

Seth: I nod and set the rose on the arm of her throne, then head for the door. I open it, turn, and give her an almost mocking bow before leaving, smirking to myself *This is going to be fun.*

10 Years Ago

Queen of Hearts: I smirk and lean by head on my hand. " Oh please! Did you actually think I was serious?" I laugh, " The only one ruling by my side forever will be you."

10 Years Ago

Miharu: " Of course my queen. I wouldn't let him near you any longer than necessary anyway. The parasite." I say kissing her hand.

10 Years Ago

Queen of Hearts: I smile. " Keep an eye on him though. I don't want him straying to the wrong side of things."

10 Years Ago

Miharu: I smile, " I already have my creations trailing him. Some are even implanted in him thanks to the roses. He won't stray too far."

10 Years Ago

Queen of Hearts: I stand and place a hand on his shoulder. " Good. Now we shall have all the information we will need."

10 Years Ago

Miharu: " Ah I do enjoy learning as much as possible on a subject. So my queen what are my orders?"

10 Years Ago

Queen of Hearts: I put my hands on either end of my scepter and put it at the back of his neck. I shrug slightly, " Play a game of chess with me."

10 Years Ago

Miharu: " Of course." I say getting the board and setting up the pieces " You've only managed to beat me a few times over the years, but I'm confident in your ability." I say pulling out seats for us. 

10 Years Ago

Queen of Hearts: " Don't expect to win this time." I say playfully. ((GTG))

10 Years Ago

Miharu: I laugh, " Then I accept  the challenge. Shall we raise the stakes?" ( Ok)