All Thingz Anime : Forum : Your favorite anime?

Your favorite anime?

14 Years Ago

What Anime do you immediately shut out all reality for?

Is it also a manga?

Can you name any characters?

Do you have a crush on a character?

Then talk about it here! :)

Mine is Naruto and Naruto: Shippudden.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

To shut out all reality for... My favorite anime is Ranma 1/2... But its a comedy so I can't exactly shut out reality really well in that, haha

Vision of Escaflowne is like that for me! That was a great one. I don't think it has a manga...o.o; Crushes? Well, Van is cute.. but nope :P No crushes lol Hitomi was a pretty cool character and I liked the mecha and fantasy mix, it was a first for me :) It was an excellent anime! I also adoore the opening song <3

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

fullmetal alchemist

Is it also a manga?

yes

edward, roy, riza, alex, miles, and more

edward and roy

Then talk about it here! :)

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Code Geass!!

Is it also a manga?

Yes

Lelouch, Kallen, Suzaku and C.C.

No... :)

Re: Your favorite anime?

14 Years Ago

Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist Is it a manga: Yes, it is! An awesome one! GO HIROMU! Name characters: Too many. How about...Ed, Ed, Ed, and Al. X3 Crushes; EDWARD! *drool drool drool*   Heh Sasana...no! You're under contract. Remember that.

14 Years Ago

bleach toshiro i so have chrush on him i dream about him

12 Years Ago

Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate
Is it also a manga?
Yes they both are
KHR: I can name almost all of them
Hellsing:I can name all of them
KHR: some of them but I'd rather crush on my boyfriend
Hellsing: I cosplay as Alucard but thats it
Extra stuff?
KHR: I got into Katekyo Hitman Reborn thanks to my good friends from Indiana.  I went to an Anime Convention in 2010 with them and they introduced me to the series since I was wondering what they were cosplaying from.  I researched the series, read some chapters of the manga and watched some of the anime (Its not dubbed yet but Volumes 1-16 of the manga have been released in the US) In January of 2011 (this year lol) they asked me if I could cosplay as the Hitman Tutor, Reborn (the cursed form since that form is basicly the size of an infant..and I happen to be short (5'1'')) well since I liked the series I decided to cosplay as the character since I thought the character was cool anyways. I wore the Reborn cosplay to Ohayocon.  On Friday of the con when I found my friends and was walking around with them (as Reborn) I ran into a Tsuna cosplayer...we hung out a few times at the con (mainly at the Katekyo Hitman Reborn Panel that I volinteered to be a part of online and the Photoshoot for the series that was on Saturday) We became friends after the convention and the Tsuna cosplayer helped me out through a few hard times....we lived 3 hours away from eachother so I could only call him.  Well long story short we started dating on March 11th, 2011 and I moved in with him in May...we've been together ever since then.  So really Katekyo Hitman Reborn brought us together since he really loves that series as much as I do..only thing is that he knows more about the series than I do.. (and we still cosplay as Tsuna (him) and Reborn (myself)...but we don't like Yaoi)
Hellsing: I got into Hellsing because of a friend of mine who is no longer my friend as of now.  I got into it because of the history in it about Vlad Tepes, Dracula, and the fact that Vampires dont sparkle in this series.  I now run (well used to run) a panel for Hellsing at some conventions. and I cosplay as Alucard...dispite my shortness.