Alpha Readers : Forum : Welcome

Welcome

10 Years Ago

I started this group because I wanted to create group of a few members that can help each other achieve their writing goals by acting as Alpha Readers for their projects.
The group is invite only because the purpose of the group is to workshop ALL the projects that the members want feedback on.

If you feel that you know someone that gives constructive feedback, serious about writing professionally & would benefit from being in a group like this, you are free to invite them.
I only caution that you are sure that they will be helpful and will add to the group. The more people in the group, the more chance that there will be over-saturation of content. This can result in less quality feedback. 

I want each member to get to know the other member's style, direction, strengths, weaknesses & goals so that we can give feedback that directly applies to them.

You are not required to comment on everything posted, but ideally the group will stay small enough that you will get around to all the current projects or chapters before the fall into a backlog of posted writing.

The forum is, of course, open game. If you have a question about writing, need suggestions, have something cool to announce, or just need to vent about your frustrations to a group who understands (within reason) - please don't hesitate to post.

Any helpful suggestions on how we can make this group better and more effective for everyone? please respond with your ideas!

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5