Alpha Readers : Forum : Cover Art

Cover Art

9 Years Ago

Ooh, I got my first sketch of the cover for Skeleton Crew.

Creeeeeeepy....

Re: Cover Art

9 Years Ago

More detail...

9 Years Ago

Those are awesome sketches! Post more when you have them!

9 Years Ago

Whee! We've got ink!

9 Years Ago

aw man.
this is looking so great!
I'm gonna get in some more reviews for you this week. I've been busy with so many things the past 3 weeks that my reviewing has slowed a bit.

Curious, who's the artist?

9 Years Ago

Tell me about it! Lots of crazy here, too.

My wife is doing the cover. You can find her art on her website.

9 Years Ago

Her art is phenomenal. I showed my wife and I think were actually going to purchace several of her prints. Is she interested in working on more artwork? Not that I'm trying to steal your artist but I'd rather pay her to design a cover than search for someone random.

9 Years Ago

Thanks!

She only does animals, monsters, and dinosaurs. Unless you have a book cover need that fits within those limited boundaries, she probably can't help 'ya.

9 Years Ago

Underpainting!

9 Years Ago

A new in-progress shot:

9 Years Ago

First Draft

Bigger version

9 Years Ago

Grr. Dumb forum.

9 Years Ago

This is looking excellent!
keep posting updates.
Curious. do you have a backstory in reason to using Gre7g as your name on the work?
It's a bit strange and might cause some confusion.

9 Years Ago

I wish the story was more entertaining. Someone said "Wouldn't it be cool if you had a number in your name?" and so I put a seven in it. When people ask how to pronounce it, I tell them it's silent.

I've been spelling it that way for the last 34 years.

The really weird thing about it is that if you Google "gre7g" you get 303,000 hits and every last one is actually me. I don't think anyone else spells their name that way.

A buddy of mine who works in marketing thinks that I'm really shrewd for making my name unique. I think he's a bit of a bimbo. :)

9 Years Ago

Ugh. The wide photo clips my text. How infuriating. I'll repost and insert carriage returns:

I wish the story was more entertaining. Someone said "Wouldn't it be cool if you had a
number in your name?" and so I put a seven in it. When people ask how to pronounce
it, I tell them it's silent.

I've been spelling it that way for the last 34 years.

The really weird thing about it is that if you Google "gre7g" you get 303,000 hits and
every last one is actually me. I don't think anyone else spells their name that way.

A buddy of mine who works in marketing thinks that I'm really shrewd for making my
name unique. I think he's a bit of a bimbo. :)