Alpha Readers : Forum : Replying to group message

Replying to group message

9 Years Ago

I received the latest message, and once again ponder why WC does not let members reply to those messages.

I have fallen behind in Read Requests here, and today burned through a bunch of brain hurting poetry, and some really bad short stories with bad grammar and hideous typos.

Now all I have remaining is to get to the last 3 chapters of JJW book, and Speedy Hobbit's latest request. It will be a pleasure to read something that doesn't hurt my head for a change.

Nothing much new written on my side, three projects ongoing, but we finally have summer here, and it is nice to be outdoors and enjoy that, instead of sitting at the computer.

I think I must enroll in this course to help my writing time management be better.

: D

Re: Replying to group message

9 Years Ago

Oh man. It's been so nice outside. It really is hard to focus.
I do most of my writing at Starbucks (yeah... I know...... so cliche and douchy), but when I'm working at home, all I have to do it turn around and my backyard is begging me to just go outside and enjoy the weather.
I say, go chill in the sun, bring a smartphone or tablet (if you have one) and read a book while you catch some rays :)
you can't always be writing, sometimes it's nice to sit back and read which is probably why you started writing in the first place.