Anime lovers : Forum : Is Rin ALive?

[reply] [quote]

Is Rin ALive?

13 Years Ago

Alright, I've noticed alot of similarities between Sakura and Rin. Though not much is known about Kakashi’s old teammate Rin, she and Sakura share quite a few similarities. They both held crushes on the “true geniuses” in their teams from very early on. On that note, they were also both liked by the “underdog” of their team. They both began the practice of medical ninjutsu early in their ninja careers. Kishimoto even draws these characters in a way that makes them resemble each other. Is is possible that these two could be related somehow? We'll never know since Kishimoto: knowing him, he'll hold some surprises up his sleeve. I've concluded that Rin could be Sakura's mother, but what proof do we have to support that ladder? Give your honest opinions. 
[reply] [quote]

Re: Is Rin ALive?

13 Years Ago

That is kind of weird....... have you heard of the Sakure & Kakashi pairing? This would explain alot, if Rin is Sakur'as mother, since Rin liked Kakashi....0_0
[reply] [quote]

Re: Is Rin ALive?

13 Years Ago

I'm pretty sure those two have nothing to do with eachother. First Rin is implied to have died since when Kakashi's dying he says he will meet Minato, Obito, and Rin again. Second, even though Sakura's parents dont really appear in the series i'm pretty sure both are well and kicking since she tells Naruto he's lucky to not have any at some point. Also i believe it would be known if her mother was on Kakashi's team. At least she would have had a more active part like Kiba's, Shino's, Choji's, Ino's and pretty much most of the other cahracter's ninja parents.

Still it was a cool theory.