Anime lovers : Forum : Which anime characters are YOU..

[reply] [quote]

Which anime characters are YOU in love with

12 Years Ago

Mine are:Sebastian (Black Butler)Itachi (Naruto)Fang (Maximum Ride)Chrono (Chrono Crusade)America (Hetalia)Zero (Vampire Knight)
[reply] [quote]

Re: Which anime characters are YOU in love with

12 Years Ago

Ugh, if I wrote down all of them it'd take a week to finish reading it. Some of my fave characters that are dudes are... Izaya (Durarara!!), Natsume, Tsubasa (Gakuen Alice), Syaoran (Cardcaptor Sakura), Sunohara, Yoshino (Clannad), Kyou, Shigure, Hatori (Fruits Basket), Alphonse, Mustang (FMA), Kazehaya, Pin (Kimi ni todoke), Tsukimori (Kin'iro no corda), All of the host members and that brat kid and the scary dude and the gang member... (Ouran High School Host Club), Fakir (Princess Tutu), Sho (Skip Beat), Luke (Seiken no Blacksmith), Zero, Shiki (Vampire Knight), Soul, Stein, Spirit and Death the Kid (Soul Eater). ....Yup. That's a few of them.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Wow. There's so many I can't even begin to imagine. Lets see who I usally pair my OCs up with... From Hetalia, There's Germany, Japan, China, Italy (North and South). From Vampire Knight, All of them From FMA There's Alphonse or Edward, and The Girls I like are Madoka, Homura, and Mami (From Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica) Rima and Maria (From Vampire Knight), and That's only chipping the iceburg.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Holo form spice and wolf!