Anti-Claus' HELLiday Hellions... : Forum : we will take this muthah down...

we will take this muthah down....

13 Years Ago

tell me, fellow demons...tell how you will spread evil throughout your world.....

Re: we will take this muthah down....

13 Years Ago

I'm spreading the evil by exposing all to my nakedness as I dance in the fiery snow.

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Amber Dextrous
I'm spreading the evil by exposing all to my nakedness as I dance in the fiery snow.

That's pretty damned evil AD...damn, put that away....and stop chasing me with your...nekedness!

Ahem! I's spreadin the AxeMass Cheer by singing carols in the malls with decapitated reindeer heads as hand puppets.

13 Years Ago

First, a horrible day to all you hellions   Second, I have begun trashing all the old myths about xxx-mas   Next i have sent out my army of stripper nuns (hey we need funding) with dried out wreaths around their necks....soon they will combust!   I've cut off rudolfs nose and used it as a ball gagg on Mrs Claus....vidoe to hit youtube shortly

13 Years Ago

At night i am re-arranging my neighbors Christmas lights into pentagrams....ho ho ho!

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Michael of Gilead
At night i am re-arranging my neighbors Christmas lights into pentagrams....ho ho ho!

LOL! Can I join in? I'm almost done with the reindeer head hand puppets. We can put them up on pikes in their front yards. Me thinks the kiddies would really love that!!

13 Years Ago

Of course you may, Muse....how very vlad the impaler of you ;)

13 Years Ago

i have successfully bagged every dickens caroler and have them in my root cellar...i can't possibly sodomize all them myself..so if any of you have a spare strap on and ball gag...please join me...i've got egg nog

13 Years Ago

oh  great one i have  set forth a contest to further our cause ~ i urge all to enter ~  i have extended this to make sure all voices are heard and the guarantee of the decimation of christmas spirit .  

13 Years Ago

Spice up the egg nog Anti, I don'ts needs no strappies fur dis kinda fun....lemme at em! *boing*

13 Years Ago

Eggnog? Did you say Eggnog? I hope it's good and rotten! I don't like mine unless it's been aged a year or better. I'm so in...

*digging through my satchel of evil tricks*

I know I got those in here somewhere

*more digging*
*pulls out well worn Cat-o-nine-tails... fuzzy pink handcuffs (with black skulls on them...of course)"

Nope...can't seem to find my ball gag and strap-on...must have left them at Tiny Tim's house...

Anyone got something I can borrow???

13 Years Ago

here Muse, I have a reindeer antler....I call it the invader....sorry about the bloody fur around the base

13 Years Ago

Aw, thanks! I don't mind the fur...adds a nice texture.

Now...who's first! >:D