Anything and Everything : Forum : Let's Talk!

Let's Talk!

11 Years Ago

RIGHT:
I'm new here, I'm a bit of a lost puppy and would love to hear from some of you. Introduce yourself! I don't bite! Tell me about yourself! Gush about your writing! What are you reading? Where are you headed? Let's be friends! 

Re: Let's Talk!

11 Years Ago

Hello! I'm Angel. I'm a twenty year old black man who loves God and loves writing. I'm new to this site as well and I've only posted one story so far. It was a story I dedicated to my ex-girlfriend during this past Christmas. One of my personal favorites of my own writing, and that list is very small. I'm working on five stories at once which means I don't have a clue which one will be finished first. The last one I was working on is set in the year 2072 and is about a man who goes on a daring adventure to simply break away from his pacified life. Well that's a little about me, I hope to become friends with ya.

11 Years Ago

Hey hey hey there! My name is Ariana, and I joined yesterday, so don't feel lost!

I assure you, you can't be more lost then me. xD

You can call me Ana!

[says more smart things...]

11 Years Ago

I'm Erin, I'm 15 and exceedingly awkward.  I just joined this group today, and I've been on this site for about a month, but haven't been very active.  I write primarily poetry, but I am planning to attempt NaNoWriMo again this year!  I'm currently reading Dark Paradise by Tami Hoag.  I only bite on days ending with a Y.

11 Years Ago

Hello Angel, Erin and Ariana! You all sound lovely! I'm going to read your stuff! Nice to meet you all! How was your day? x

11 Years Ago

Hey everyone!!!  Greetings from the world of EM jr.  aka this site lol.  Im a highschool girl who just randomly posts things when Im bored or find old stuff I wrote lol.  I think I'm quite good actaully :-) suck at grammer though hahaha