Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Army Of "The Ren!" : Forum : PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

17 Years Ago

ok.. pple i need some help.... i need to write more happy.... well i like my stuff but i need to challange my self and see if i can write more darring things.. umm.... i got the sad, dark, depresing thing down.. now i am ventruing off into the happy, go lucky thing.. and i am having trouble getting an idea.. help please.. i have a few things writing down but i cant seem to finish them.. ahhhhhh....

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

When was the last time you were truly happy?? Write how you felt... Or about something you love more than anything. Something that makes you truly happy.
Write those experiences and try putting those feelings into different situations also. That's what I do. I hope this makes since lol and I hope I helped. :]
If not, sorry.

<3,
Angela Rose

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Well, you can't just write happy if you're not happy... I mean you can fake it but I think some people would be able to tell.

If I was you, I'd start off writing off writing about the important things in my life that make me want to smile. Good memories, flowers, rainbows, clouds, keepsakes... then build from there. When I write about something happy, I'm usually listening to a real upbeat song or something to put me in that mood. That should work... Tell me how it goes!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Oddly enough i almost always write the OPPOSITE of my moods...

If i'm incredibly up beat and happy my poems seem a bit more morose and such... I use my writing as a way to temper myself...

So like i'll save ideas, perhaps i'll be really sad and upset over something but i had a great idea while i was happy. I'll write about that, which will start me thinking about the day i had when i thought the idea up will kinda cheers me up.

That or fall in love... that sounds so pathetic i know.... and i say it jokingly... but having someone there you can count on and care for can definitely pep things up a bit >_>

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

well I write how i feel, so if your feeling down and want to write happy it sounds like you need, POSITIVE MOTIVATION....
i needed some recently myself, got really down on everything, then i though it was stupid and looked at everything that was just so fantastic about my life, the fact that i was alive and was able to express myself, good food, family, comforts. I played some happy music and concertrate on all the good things, take a walk and clear your head...whatever works for you just look around and take in all the great things about life and put them on paper!
i hope that helps,
~Jazlean
ps. if you want more read my blog entry entitled: the secrets to happiness

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

think happy thoughts is the best advice you can get. But it's not always true when it comes to writing... I don't often wite happy but when I do I usually pretend to be someone else. Just create a little story in your head and pretend you're writing for them.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Thank you all for the advise.. I have taken it and I did write happy.. well it is a love poem.. go check it out it is called Summer rain.. i also wrote another but is not ready to be posted..

again thank you very much..

oh and i am happy.. very happy.. lot to be thankful of.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Merry Mac Lost Her Silver Buttons And Replaced Them With A Burnished Slave's Collar.

That or fall in love... that sounds so pathetic i know.... and i say it jokingly... but having someone there you can count on and care for can definitely pep things up a bit >_>

*sniffles and sings*

Lonely.... I'm so lonelyyyy. I have nobodyyy... to call my ownnnn! whoooo!

*clears his throat*

Er... Glad we could help out Morgan! Anytime you guys need anything, don't hesitate to forum stuff!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

lots of great advice : ) anything I might have to offer is prolly already said.... but i'll say just this one thing : ) sometimes I just look at the world through a child's eye... nothin but giggles n sunshine.. nature as well is very uplifting... as well, meditation - tibetian, harps/flutes, music in general.... k thats 3 things.. heh.. it could have all been mentioned before, but I'ma lazy today n didn't read all the posts.! please forgive me ya'll <3 I'm off to kick it on the deck with a nice cold brew and think about writin somethin new styles like wild hilly billy grindin spit-tunes.. : ) Muchos Amore mes amie!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Linz
I'm off to kick it on the deck with a nice cold brew and think about writin somethin new styles like wild hilly billy grindin spit-tunes.. : ) Muchos Amore mes amie!

You drink a lot partna! lol

Wild Hilly Billy Grinding spit tunes, eh? I gotta hear those when you're done... XD

Yeah, great job group! I'm happy a lot of people actually participated in the forums today. Good stuff. :)