Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Army Of "The Ren!" : Forum : The "FAVORITES" thre..

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Okay....this list might get a little bit long....

1. My iPod. If I can't listen to music at any given moment, I go crazy. trust me, I know, after I went a few months without one when I accidentally *cough cough* broke my old dying iPod.
2. Zeh computer because A) Myspace, which is my main form of contact with nearly all of my friends. B) WC of course! C) iTunes (lol) D) AIM
3. My little notebook so I can write when I'm bored....and draw emo stick figures....*coughs again*
4. My folder of every single poem I have written (except for the ones I've accidentally thrown away or something) since the 6th grade.
5. Digital Camera....I am addicted to taking picture of myself....I currently have 176 pictures on Myspace....lol.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Mhmmm Possessions. In random order I suppose...

1. My old skool Cabbage Patch doll that I have had since I was like 2. Beat up and mangled but I love that doll.
2. My totally deformed pillow. Same old glow in the dark pillow cases. I've drooled, cried, laughter and beat people up with that thing.
3. My favorite purple pen. It goes everywhere with me and without it, I am pen-less.
4. My intensely insane library. I've yet to dispose of any of the books I have ever had since I was like 10. w00t to that.
5. My Inyuasha keychain. It pwns.

::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

All time favorite possession of all time that i would die if i completely lost it (I learned how to SEW for this thing) my baby blanket... i still sleep with it when i need extra comfort from the world. It's stained and has holes out the a*s and has been patched up and sewn so many times (more then i can remember by myself, and triple that amount by my mother)

I miss my laptop (I kind left state with the clothes on my back and a small knapsack, yet to collect my things) but really the only i would cry over... ever... Is my blanket. and possibly something i've yet to actually receive due to said last minute relocation.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I don't think Jack's Hot... it's just the accent... of them all, sorry but I think I'd go for Elizabeth Swan... And i honestly have NOTHING for tentacles... but... I always thought Davey Jones was kinda cute... i like it when he sputters ^_^

>_> i swear, tentacles and me don't go together though... calamari? GROSS... now Katamari.................

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Jack is hot .. but you know Miss. swan she is the type that can kick anyones a*s.. heheeh.. got to go for her.. but then again i am no fan of girls so i will stick with Jack

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Veritas Confidante
I don't think Jack's Hot... it's just the accent... of them all, sorry but I think I'd go for Elizabeth Swan... And i honestly have NOTHING for tentacles... but... I always thought Davey Jones was kinda cute... i like it when he sputters ^_^

>_> i swear, tentacles and me don't go together though... calamari? GROSS... now Katamari.................

LIAR! You're into tentacle hentai or something! LMAO! Jk jk! <3

Don't kill me dear. <_<;

ANYWAYS. It's time for a new FAVORITE.

Yes, it's been forever... I'm sorry. Been SUPER busy with other things... *sighs*

SO, THE FAVORITE FOR NOW IS...

YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY
, And why?

Halloween for me! Dress up, party, eat lotsa candy... comon! That's no less than heaven in my opinion!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Halloween.. duhhh..
reason.. is b/c the one time of the year i am not the freak.. hehe.. j/k.. kind of.. i get to dress up duh... and run around in the middle of the night. and party..

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I have two.
Halloween because you can stare at people and they won't be like B***H STOP STARIN! or TAKE A PICTURE IT LASTS LONGER! And I love dressing up and seeing what everyone else is going to dress up like or as. Also..ghosts, goblins, zombies, witches...they ALL MAKE ME HAPPY. Why? Cus scary things amuse me? I'm not good at explaining. lol. Also I like scaring people. Namely little kids. And then they cry. And that makes me happier. Just kidding. lmao. But yea I love it. Dark scary things...the night..hauntings...IT ALL MAKES ME EFFIN HAPPEH. :D

Thanksgiving is my second because it's the only time other than Christmas that my family gets together and are all happy at the same time. Probably because we all have the same thing in common. OUR LOVE FOR FOOD. XD lol.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Come on...The greatest holiday of all times is Jesus's birthday. Not only do the celebrate the birth of Christ. YOU ALSO GET STUFF OUT OF THE DEAL!!! Can't beat that with a bat. Foreal...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I love thanksgiving, LOL I get to grub ::tongue::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

My favorite holiday would have to be Halloween.
I mean come on, who doesn't like free candy? Besides, dressing up is fun too. This years I'd like to be Irvine from Final Fantasy VIII if possible.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

my favorite is a El Salvadorian restaurant named Tamarindo...hmm good food

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Haha, this year for halloween, I wanna be No Face from Spirited Away, even though most people wouldn't even know what I was because nobody has ever friggin seen Spirited Away....Well screw-eth them! lmao.

Anyways, I'd have to say my favorite holiday is Christmas, cause of the presents and stuff, and I get to sing Christmas carols obnoxiously. XD Who am I kidding, I always sing Xmas carols obnoxiously. lol.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Breezie [thinks Life Would Be Easier Through Song And Interpretive Dance
]Haha, this year for halloween, I wanna be No Face from Spirited Away, even though most people wouldn't even know what I was because nobody has ever friggin seen Spirited Away....Well screw-eth them! lmao.

Anyways, I'd have to say my favorite holiday is Christmas, cause of the presents and stuff, and I get to sing Christmas carols obnoxiously. XD Who am I kidding, I always sing Xmas carols obnoxiously. lol.

I Love that movie.. it is one of my favs..... i also like kikis delivery and howls moving castle. they are all made by the same guys.... no face is great.. i'm going to eat the frog.. hehehehe

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgan A Lynch
[quote=Breezie [thinks Life Would Be Easier Through Song And Interpretive Dance]]Haha, this year for halloween, I wanna be No Face from Spirited Away, even though most people wouldn't even know what I was because nobody has ever friggin seen Spirited Away....Well screw-eth them! lmao.

I Love that movie.. it is one of my favs..... i also like kikis delivery and howls moving castle. they are all made by the same guys.... no face is great.. i'm going to eat the frog.. hehehehe[/quote]

Yay! I saw that movie too! It was effing sweet! XD

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Breezie(ness).
Haha, this year for halloween, I wanna be No Face from Spirited Away, even though most people wouldn't even know what I was because nobody has ever friggin seen Spirited Away....Well screw-eth them! lmao.

Lol I love singing Christmas carols too. All year long. :D My grandma and I drive everyone nuts singing them everywhere we go and we both listen to this one station every winter because they play X-mas music from Dec.1st till New Years. We love it. ^_^; We also do this one thing every year where we drive around town and look at Christmas lights. Goodtimes....xD

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

My favorite holiday is thanksgiving because all the commercialization of it still deals with the base ingredient of the holiday FOOD Your really can't over greed on a holiday based around feasting, and most of the ad and such are aboutgathering together not, the one gift that will make someone absolutely LOVE you... that and halloween is far strayed from it's roots entirely ;) uh.... rant over

but yeah if i dress up for halloween and my hair doesn't change, I'm so being "Kid" from Matrix revolutions... or Evey, probably Evy. lol

yeah

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

My favorite holiday by far is Halloween because I GET PAID!!! Every halloween since I was 16 I've worked at a haunted house and got paid a pretty good chunk of change to scare people and I have a blast doin' it. ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Christmas... Because it's the time of year we all get to spend time together and all bad things get left behind....

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Ohhh. Nice answers my friends. =)

Now, here's something to get your brain thinking...

What's your favorite MEANINGFUL SONG LYRIC!

Mine would have to be:

"Hell is not a place you go if you're not a christian, it's the failure of not reaching your life's greatest ambition."

Thank you to the hip hop artist IMMORTAL Technique for that line. One of the strongest lines I've heard from an artist and I love it.

YOUR TURN. =)