Artemon : Forum : ANNOUNCEMENTS

ANNOUNCEMENTS

16 Years Ago

Hey guys...let's try to keep the forum here a little more tidy. For example...post any new contests under the CONTESTS thread so as to keep so many initial threads being about contests...if ppl wanna see about contests they could click on one thread...etc. etc. Post new threads if they really don't relate to a previous thread...k? love ya'll mean it! ::drool::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

OK GUYS & GALS!!!

Featured Author Contest
Jul 1, 2007 - Jul 14, 2007
Win Featured Group Spot

The first group contest is going up today. I'm calling it the Featured Author Contest (for lack of more imagination at this time LoL). Rules are on the contest. Hope this will be helpful and enjoyable for everyone. ::biggrin::

thx to everyone who had some input on this idea!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

A little self-promotion under announcements:
nope! not the published book yet, but an idea for writing on ideas on writing. I'm using my blog to write Poetic Pensees, or thoughts on poetry. I used pensees because I like Pascal's Pensees, which is philosophy in fragments. The man was known to have pieces of paper, with his thoughts written on them, literally on him all the time; he had them sewn into his coat, so the story goes. That fits my fashion, not sewing in the statements, but having notebooks everywhere, in every room, at the office, in the car. Sometimes writing on napkins. Blogging allows for sewing together the patchwork thoughts.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

That sounds interesting. Thanks for telling us. The thoughts behind the poems. . . ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

And here's the next 2 week feature contest!

Featured Author Contest II
Jul 15, 2007 - Jul 29, 2007
Win Featured Group Spot

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

OK everyone. Emily's piece that popular demand voted as the feature for two wks is now listed as the feature (thx emily haha). Please review Emily's work so that she may edit and revise...or just leave it as it is for that matter. Thank you all for your participation

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Featured Author Contest II
Jul 15, 2007 - Jul 29, 2007
Win Featured Group Spot

Voting now open for the 2nd feature contest

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

New Contest :)

Artemon Challenge I
Aug 23, 2007 - Sep 1, 2007
Win Humor

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I thought this might be the most effective way to get a few answers after the new format. I have not been able to post any writings as the add button does not work. I've filled out most of the boxes and agreed to terms, but it still will not work. Answers?  Also, it looks like the blog is gone from manage writing. Is that correct?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I don't know about you guys, but I stopped having the intentions of posting, and the new formating is giving me a bigger reason to leave this place... because since then, things not only seem dead, but impossibly complicated to figure out...