Association Of Writers And Dreamers (A.W.D.) : Forum : Long Absence

Long Absence

14 Years Ago

Hello, members of A.W.D.

I’ve been very busy, and therefore, regrettably, have neglected my responsibilities to all of you. I'm very sorry. To all of you new members, I say hello, and welcome. I hope you fit in well, and please submit only the top 5 of your best pieces. I hope you understand: I have over 200 members, and I five submitted works-a-pop is easily 1000+ submissions. You see how this can stress me out? Remember: If you want something new posted on here after already having submitted 5 pieces, send a request from me saying what you’d like to submit and what you’d like to have taken down, and I’ll get to it as soon as I can.

I believe that I�ll be around a lot more often, and therefore I encourage you all to be active in the forums. Post anything you think is relevant:  books/stories you want to recommend, where you can find them, discussions on the meaning of stories, and the like. I really hope every can have a better experience here. I�ll also start back up with the featured member of the week, but it will no longer be at random. I think I�ll factor in Forum participation, for starters�

Have a good time here with your friends, because here we all are friends!