Authorpreneur : Forum : Ways to use Community Sites

Ways to use Community Sites

17 Years Ago

Community sites are growing at a rapid pace and many authors are taking advantage of them in order to meet their target audience or network with other writers. WritersCafe.org is a perfect example.

My question is what other sites have you utilized to promote your work? What have you done in them? The best way to learn how to use this medium is by learning from those who have done it.

Feel free to ask questions, make suggestions or share experiences on this topic.

Clary Lopez

Free Book Promotion

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

The first site I tried was writing.com. Personally I found the format complicated and hard to navigate. I also use lulu.com's blog option and yahoo 360. Also since most of my stories include sheep, goats and other farm animals I post the publishings on the different yahoo groups that have those interests.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Thanks for sharing Norma. I also use 360 Yahoo and Lulu. Have you been able to analyze your website traffic? I joined MyBlogLog.com last month and that has driven quite a few people to my site. 360 Yahoo is also excellent and I love to see the faces of my friends there. WritersCafe is quickly improving, I signed up months ago but never followed up on it until couple of weeks ago.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I haven't heard of the blog site you mentioned. I have a fiber crafts site thu blogger though and usually post any publishings there as well.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

MyBlogLog.com is driving a lot of traffic to my site and blog you might want to check it out.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Thanks,
I'll check it out.
Norma