Thurs/Jueves Alexis Bellido
Sat/Sabado Luis Tamargo

Thanks so much for your participation.

To your success!

Clary Lopez

Free Book Promotion

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Thanks for taking the time to put this together!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

A little note about keeping up with your blogging schedule.

I know it is hard sometimes to write on an specific day, sometimes we are just plain tired, too busy or uninspired to make an entry. With Wordpress we have a nice feature which we can take advantage of ; it's called Post Timestamp and you will find it on the Write Post section of your blog.

You can write your entry and have it scheduled to be posted on an especific day. When you go to write post look on the sidebar and click on Post Timestamp, enter the day in which the blog entry is going to be posted on the blog. This feature on Wordpress comes in handy when we go on vacation and have to submit work during that time. You can prepare your entries and put them on schedule to be posted and relax during your free time. Isn't that cool!

I hope this little tidbit of information will help some of you, it will sure help me ;)

Have a wonderful week!

Clary
The Book's Den

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Thanks for the explanation on the schedule. I deleted the early post I had there on Mon.

Just so I'm sure, my first post is on Feb. 12th?

Thanks!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hi Clary,

I just want to clarify about the schedule for The Book's Den. You've said that the schedule started on Jan. 22, 2007 & at that time I believe I was scheduled to post on that day, Mon. I posted, but you sent me a writerscafe message telling me that, because the blog schedule started on 1/22/07, my first day to post was actually Feb. 12, 2007, and if I posted that day (1/22/07) then I should timestamp it for Feb. 12, 2007 ( I removed it instead since it was time sensitive).

So I have it clear, my first day to post, according to schedule, is Feb 10, 2007 (not Feb. 12th or Feb. 17)? I just want to be clear on this. Thanks!

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5