BEDTIME STORIES : Forum : CHILDREN'S HOMEWORK

CHILDREN'S HOMEWORK

12 Years Ago

This for assignments to be assigned and done

Re: CHILDREN'S HOMEWORK

12 Years Ago

For tomorrow ...pick your favorite color and why ..construct a poem It doesnt have to rhyme

12 Years Ago

finished homework mommy   MY FAVORITE COLOR   My favorite color is Yellow Favorite color A smile it brings Very happy it makes Raising hopes and dreams In the heaven the sun is so yellow Take a look at its beauty Enchanting it is Color ever so lovely Oh what a joy Lighting up the sky Over head beauty Rays of delight       Allen Hollandsworth Ó 7/6/11

12 Years Ago

Purple and black are my colors of choice. The way the darken the sky, or even my page. Purple; so royal and rich in its exquisite lavenders and plums. Black; dark and shadowing with the darkest midnights and ebonys. Both colors are my perfect combination, as they blend and mingle in a dark, luscious swirl.

12 Years Ago

Good job you guys...glad to see you did your homework...gold stars from  both of you...

12 Years Ago

smiles thank you mommy

12 Years Ago

You guys did great on your first assignment.  For your next lesson, write a letter to your favorite teacher and tell her why you will be looking forward to school starting again...Have fun and good night youngens sleep tight'' warning: first late to bed you will do an assignmentsecond late to bed you will go to the nursery  okay

disobeyed bedtime homework

12 Years Ago

Last night I did not get to bed at the time I was supposed to because___talking to a big sis and working on first book____________________________________and I will do my best tonight

12 Years Ago

My favorite color is PURPLE. 

It's a mystery,
yet fun and airy
it can be
cute and 
lighthearted...
either way 
you describe it
its sweet and girly
for all the girly girls like me

12 Years Ago

Nice poem of the color purple

12 Years Ago

Write a poem about summer

12 Years Ago

did this for assignment for my favorite teacher   MY FAVORITE TEACHER   Dear Miss Rose I am writing you this letter To tell you how much I like you You are a great teacher You push me to strive to do my best I am looking forward to school starting again Cause of you Miss Rose You help me to do my best Signed your student Allen Hollandsworth Allen Hollandsworth Ó 7/9/11

12 Years Ago

Good job on the home work.I like it..

12 Years Ago

Thank you mommy

12 Years Ago

SUMMER  Summer is hot Oh what a joy Running around Playing out side Summer is a delight Under the warm skies Many go swimming oh so divine Magic seems to flow Enchanting all Rising in the summer morning is a wonder  Allen Hollandsworth Ó 7/9/11

12 Years Ago

very nice summer poem..I like it good job

12 Years Ago

NEW HOMEWORK: Write a poem describing your favorite animal

12 Years Ago

MY FAVORITE ANIMAL

My favorite animal
You will see

Fuzzy he is
Amazing beyond all
Very afraid of thunder boomers
Oh he is a cockapoo
Running around the yard he likes
Into the backdoor he goes
The front door he goes out
Enjoying his place

A small dog he is
No one can ignore him
Inside or out
Many times a day he goes out
A joy he is
Lost he gets going to opposite door then went out

Allen Hollandsworth
7/11/11

12 Years Ago

very good poem of your favorite animal

12 Years Ago

thank you mommy glad enjoyed

First Page first
Previous Page prev
Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen
Compartment 114
Compartment 114