BOOK TRAILERS CREATING : Forum : Self-made Book Trailer

[reply] [quote]

Self-Made Book Trailer

10 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Andrew Colunga, and over a year ago I made a trailer for my own book, Gauntlet of Maltese. I didn't want the trailer to be a text dump, and I didn't want to be too specific. In the end I think I succeeded on making a trailer that was both mysterious and interesting.

Check out my trailer on youtube. I think you'll like it:
Gauntlet of Maltese - Book Trailer
[reply] [quote]

Re: Self-made Book Trailer

10 Years Ago

Hello! I loved your self-made book trailer! I plan to make one soon myself, just not sure which route to take (live characters or cartoon of the characters...).   Anyway, great job!   NYR    
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Thank you! I went with the route that I felt most confident I could pull off. Like, it'd have been nice to have used real people, but I figured well done drawings would be better than amateur live action. In any case, whatever photos I had used I made sure were safe to use. :) Good luck with your trailer!
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I can't say "Oh my Gosh" enough... I loved it. Certainly wish I had these skills so I could make one for my book! Good job!
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Cool! I like it! I've tried to make book trailers myself, but at first I used look-a-likes from movies, TV-series etc. with copyright so it was only for my own amusement. But then I started fooling around with animation, so I might actually make my own from scratch if I could just up the quality a little:)