Bad A*s Poets Talking S**t : Forum : F**K COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 Years Ago

F**k computers............If it wasn't for this awesome site and a few others on the god forsaken bullshit internet. I'd f*****g band this s**t. I hate dial-up, and the praise high speed gets sometimes that s***s even worse. I mean what the f**k is the point if your f*****g computers slows the f**k down when your god damn phone rings.
That's another thing I hate phones too. I don't even keep my home phone pluged in anymore to many stupid a*s people calling the wrong # for f**k sake push the right damn digit you moran. Not to mention solicitors and abnoxious crediters I sware you'd think I was a f*****g turnip If i had your money would you be calling you piece of s**t...................that's all for now the silence, late hour, and insomnia is calling.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

ah, insomnia brings out the irritable one in us all. Yes, I agree with your gripes. I have had many a street fights with my computer and many a word-wizardries with people on the phone. I don't even have a home phone anymore because I can't deal with the voices; they're worse than the ones in my head! haha ::drool::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

No phone here either.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

J- I hate f*****g phones too. I hate that I have to talk on one all day long and basically lie every other word that comes out of my mouth, then only to go home and be expected to answer the phone there too. I have a cell phone, but I hardly ever use it. It pisses me off. The only thing I like is the voice mail...if you are worth it, I'll call you back....I'd rather play poker on it then talk on the damn thing.