Battle in Italy : Forum : Venier House

Re: Venier House

10 Years Ago

Melody-"its akright"i say"i'm fine"i say getting up,she has a tendency to mutter spells randomly.

10 Years Ago

Opal: 'Sorry' i say again,tense

10 Years Ago

Melody-i dust myself off and grab another bagel.

10 Years Ago

Jennelle: I suddenly snap back and stop humming. "Potatoes!" I exclaim with a smile in my normal random manner. (Don't be mad at her...) 

10 Years Ago

Melody- i chuckle at Jen's usual randomness.

10 Years Ago

Jen: I smile, feeling as if I had eased some sort of tension. 

10 Years Ago

Floriana: I sigh and shake my head slightly at their antics. "I'll be in my room if anyone needs me." I say softly, then head upstairs. Going into my room, I walk over to the desk right under the window, light, golden and cheerful, streaming in. Happily illuminating the neatly stacked papers on top. I sit on the comfortable stool, getting my writing supplies out and starting where I had left off: The villain, Damiano, speaking to Rosabella, of how he will use her to lure Leone, whom she loves, to his death, then kill her as well. I had written this scene with Stephen in mind. He , I knew, could bring the passionate hatred of Damiano to life, the hatred fueled by his jealousy of Rosabella's love for Leone. Love, though, has turned into hate. I know that mother and father will chose Stephen to play Leone, but it doesn't mean I can't imagine him as Damiano during the writing of the play. Besides, there's no garuntee that they'll even chose to perform my play.

10 Years Ago

Stephen- I laugh at Jens statement as I finish off a second bagel. I notice Floriana leave and decide to see what she's up to. I walk up to her room, seeing her writing on paper. "Creating a new scene Fiore?" I say leaning on the doorway

10 Years Ago

Jen: I smile and continue to finish my muffin, then head back upstairs to my room to prepare for the upcoming party.

10 Years Ago

Melody-I head upstairs to go change.today mother wanted me to go get a few things from town.

10 Years Ago

Floriana: I nod "It is almost finished, but I still have two more scenes, perhaps three." I bite my lip "I might just set this scene aside, I am not sure it is powerful enough, nor pitiable. I want the audience to be horrified with this character, yet, at the same time, feel pity for him, a man driven mad by a broken heart." I sigh "I do not know if it gives that ideal or not. It might for me, but how do I know if it will for others?"

10 Years Ago

Melody-i settle for a seashell pink dress and change into it quickly.i grab my small change purse and head for the door.

10 Years Ago

Stephen- I walk over and look over her shoulder at the scene, reading each line and thinking. "Well for me I can certainly tell that he is driven by a broken heart. Quite an interesting and dark character, this Damiano." I say continuing to read. "I think you've really got something here."

10 Years Ago

Floriana: "I hope so. Honestly, I created him with you in mind. Mother and father will want you to play Leone, the hero, I know. Yet, somehow, I see you as playing Damiano. He dies at the end, sadly, but it is going to be by protecting Rosabella. At least, that is the plan, it might change."

10 Years Ago

Stephen- I smile. "I'll talk with mother and father about it. To be truthful I'd rather play Damiano." I say.

10 Years Ago

Floriana: I smile "For once, you won't get the girl."

10 Years Ago

Stephen- "Your right. I'll do something even better. I'll die to protect the girls. Girls seem to think that kind of stuff is romantic." I say smiling.

10 Years Ago

Melody-i head for the door and begin to head down the short walk to town.

10 Years Ago

Floriana: "Yet, it will not be any help once you are dead." I point out "I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Rosabella, whom you are in love with, is the one who kills you. You would have survived the dagger wound, if she had not taken the self-same dagger and slit your throat herself." I look up at him "Oh, I forgot to mention that, didn't I?" I comment airily.

10 Years Ago

Stephen- I lift an eyebrow. "Interesting. A nice twist." I say. "But then the girls will feel sorry for me because I was betrayed by Rosabella. So either way I'm good." I say with a laugh.