Battle in Italy : Forum : Venice, Italy

Re: Venice, Italy

10 Years Ago

Melody-i rush along the banks until I reach the girl and kneel beside her"are you alright?"I ask worriedly.

10 Years Ago

Constance Grimani: I look at him then smile a little. " Perhaps you should tell me your name first Sir." I reply

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I finally find her "Cadenza!" I drop to the pavement, putting my arms around her "Thank goodness I found you, you scared the dickens out of me! Are you okay?" I ask, though it was completely obvious she wasn't.

10 Years Ago

Stephen- I smile. "Fair enough." I say. "My name is Stephen. Now my I have yours?" I say

10 Years Ago

Constance Grimani: " Constance." I tell him.

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I screamed when he crushed my ribs.
" I'm fine." I spoke. Tears steamed down my eyes and I couldn't stop them. The girl smiled at me but all i did was turn and vomit again.
" Please take me home." I said gripping Antonio's shirt.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I nod "Of course." I carefully pick her up, trying not to hurt her further. Slipping about the crowd, I head back toward home, trying to get there as quickly as possible. Every so often, I look down to check on her, worried.

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: My head lolled back and my blood stained Antonio's clothes. My grip on his shirt didn't loosen.
" Please." I groaned. My bone was starting to protrude from my leg.

10 Years Ago

Ella- I see Antonio carrying Cadenza home. Everything was ok here. I head back to the main street, browsing the isles of merchandise and goods. I stop to admire a necklace with a silhouette of a girl on it. I had never seen one like it before. I buy it and put it on proudly.

10 Years Ago

Cadneza: I saw Ella buy a beautiful necklace but got a dizzy spell.
" Oh God!" I cried. My bone popped from my skin and I couldn't even feel it anymore.

10 Years Ago

Melody-i watch the girl being carried off and hope that she's alright.my attention then turns to the booths and I continue shopping.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I start running, trying to get there faster "Don't worry." I murmur "We're almost there, Cadenza, almost there. I promise. Everything's going to be fine."

10 Years Ago

Stephen- "A beautiful name for a charming young woman." I say as I smile at her. I look around and noticed that her friends were gone. "It seems your group has left. I could help you find them if you'd like Constance." I say.

10 Years Ago

Constance Grimani: I smile. " I would love that."

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I regained my composure. I just stared ahead. My grip slackened. I wanted to go home, then fight as soon as possible. This was my problem and no one elses.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I finally reach the gates, feeling her grip slacken. "Almost there."

10 Years Ago

Stephen- We walk out the door and walk the market, looking for her friends. As we walk I try to find out more about her. "Do you live here in Venice?" I ask. "Many people visit here and I've never seen you before."

10 Years Ago

Constance Grimani: " I have lived in Venice all my life." I say, " What about you?"

10 Years Ago

Stephen- "I have lived here for all my life as well. I know many people in the city so it surprises me a bit that I have not met you before." I say.

10 Years Ago

Constance Grimani: " My house isn't in-town. I live more in the country-side of the north of Venice."