Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Beats Of Heart And Soul : Forum : Depression!

[reply] [quote]

Depression!

15 Years Ago

Hey all .. well whoever passes this way... I do not think we can survive this world wide depression that is about to hit us smack dab in the face..I cannot believe the cost of gas, food, all the things needed .. of course there are alternatives to oil but no one seems to be discussing it .. I hope we make it, get ready!
think it is here, coming? Can we/you survive?

Thanks all who wished me a happy birthday!
There are several questions for discussing up..

Chloe
xoxo
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I have thoughts:

1) stupid people borrowing money, then buying houses for 3 times their worth. This means the dollars are worth less, right? stupid, haha. 

2) Petroleum is or isn't and we can't control that. We need to accept that we need to change or we will die.

3) Research & Developement, crappy movies, music, books, tv shows, cell phones, fancy whatevers that make me more special.  If nothing comes of it, then they're eating our food and waisting our time. Do we really need computers? They devalue us. It seems we want to nurture our entertainments and starve ourselves.

4) Disease, War, Poverty: These are the good things. They prune back the dead and dying, so the rest of us can enjoy the sun. Don't hate me. It's natural. War is cannibals wasting food. Poverty shows how much we care,  and disease shows nature's interest. We need to reduce our population. If we do, we will survive.