Beats Of Heart And Soul : Forum : hello everyone... let me intro..

[reply] [quote]

hello everyone... let me introduce myself

15 Years Ago

My name is Jason but everyone calls me Jay. I have been writing poetry for years as well as short stories, scripts, and screen plays. I have always been afraid to share my writings in the past becauseof my own insecurities but I have came out of that shell. I  invite you to read my poetry and please let me know what you think...positive and/or negative comments are welcome.

Thanks in advance,

jay

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Originally posted by jay

My name is Jason but everyone calls me Jay. I have been writing poetry for yeas as well as short stories, scripts, and screen plays. I have always been afraid to share my writings in the past becauseof my own insecurities but I have came out of that shell. I nwo invite you to read my poetry and please let me know what you think...positive and/or negative comments are welcome.

Thanks in advance,

jay

Hi Jay, welcome to Beats of Heart and Soul...I wish we had more posts in our forum but people are busy...I throw my poetry out there so don't feel insecure... I feel if you write from your heart and soul and do it with passion, do everything with [passion, then there is something good to read .. I will try to get by t read more of your work soon and again, thanks for joining and welcome.

Peace