Beyond Fantasy : Forum : Let's Introduce Ourselves!

Re: Let's Introduce Ourselves!

11 Years Ago

well.. yeah.. my name is hanii i am 14 years old. i like to writing because i have a great world inside my brain.. english is not my language, so i usually use wrong word or have trouble with grammar, sorry :( 
i think there no things again that i would to explain.. oh yea, i am stuck now, because i have so many school task. so, please help me to finish up my books by give me some idea.. that all i think.. thank you ^^

11 Years Ago

Hi, my name is Princess(real name) and I'm still 14 I will be 15 at October 27... I live in Baguio City, Philippines... I am a writer but I'm not that confident when presenting my writings sometimes and it's quite hard to find support... I love to read books though and mostly classics like Phantom of The Opera, Little Women, Secret Garden, Frankenstein and etc.
   I'm not so fond of some soap operas watch on TV because some shows a very twisted and overly dramatic shows... but i support some too... i'm learning a little Italian because I was a little inspired when I was writing a novel... yeah, i'm writing novels all in notebooks and I'm still deciding whether to post them on writer's net or not...

11 Years Ago

Hello. Call me Phil,I am 15 and I've had many fantisy ideas for many years but I've only recently starting actually writing. I live in Virginia, USA and i'm kinda shy until I get to know you. I love music and being creative and if you have any questions bout me just ask

10 Years Ago

Joseph Henry Gaines, self-Publishing author of the Zachania series available on Amazon.
If I was to describe myself I would say I am, Often misunderstood, direct, compassionate, loyal, passionate, daring, and a little bit cheeky.
I love to write 'Epic' stories and love to write Poetry......Poetry and quotes are my first love if I were honest.
Anyway nice to meet you all and below is the link to my blog which contains a lot more of my work, dreams and the occasional Rant!
Best wishes, JH

10 Years Ago

I'm Arutha (aka Daniel), and I'm here because I seriously love fantasy. Some of my favorite sagas are the Codex Alera, the Belgariad (though it was better when I was a bit younger, honestly), and ANYTHING by Raymond E. Feist (he does the Riftwar Saga, the Riftwar Legacy, the Serpentwar Saga, the Nighthawk Saga, and more... and they all take place in the same wicked cool world! Actually, I stole "Arutha" from the Riftwar Saga... because he is freaking sweetness maximized to the extreme of optimal insanity).

At any rate, I love reading the fantasy work of other Cafe authors, and I'm working on my own fantasy novel as well. Good to be here, and hopefully we can get a bit of a dialogue going in this forum

Some stuff about me

10 Years Ago

Hi everybody, my name is Peter and I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
I am only 16 and I enjoy writing and can do it for hours and hours non-stop, apparently because I enjoy it.
My favourite genre is Science-Fiction and Fantasy combined together. Also I love Fan-fiction and I write my novel in this genre.
I enjoy listening to music and I compose it myself and make a sountrack to my novel at the same time. So my novel will be soon interactive :D
I am a gamer on XBOX 360. Well, gaming is not a topic in this community...
I am also planning to start another novel, also in fantasy genre.
If anybody is interested, You can check out my stuff.
In total,
Enjoy!

-Peter

10 Years Ago

Hello, everyone.

My name is unpronounceable for most of humankind, but fortunately it can be shortened to Gosia. I’m an university student in my twenties, about to face the real life very soon. I’ve always dream of becoming a writer, but actually never did anything about it. Recently I decided to stop being a pathetic whimpering deadbeat and give my dreams a try.

I enjoy reading (what a shocker), but fortunately for my fitness I have numerous other hobbies like horse riding, archery, fishing, kayaking and several other suspiciously non-feminine activities. Did I mention I’m a girl? As for fantasy literature, my top favorite authors are Terry Goodkind, David Eddings, Andrzej Sapkowski and J.R.R. Tolkien.

next Next Page
last Last Page