Black Butler RP : Forum : Mass murder, grevious bodily h..

Mass murder, grevious bodily harm. You know, the usual

10 Years Ago

Kora grinned darkly, her scythe lodged into the wall. "What's wrong?" She said. 'What? Don't tell me that you're scared?" Her dark grin faded. "You only attack those weaker than you. Those who can't defend themselves, eh? You are truly a disgusting being." She pulled her scythe back and lodged it deep into the man's chest. He screamed as Kora watched his cinematic record intently. "Oh, interesting. You were abused as a child and in turn abused your own wife and children until you killed them." She laughed to herself. "And then you went on to become a mass murderer. One of England's worst at that." She sighed as the man's cinematic record ended and he slowly died in front of her. "You know, I don't usually travel for work, but you, my friend are a special case. Well, were at least." As Kora secured the soul, she heard a sound not far away. She took the other end of her scythe, fastened to her back, and attached the two ends together, securing them. "Whose there?" She called. "I don't have any time for games."