Bleach Fan Club!! : Forum : Introduction!!!!

Introduction!!!!

14 Years Ago

Okay, so I just started watching Bleach maybe a month ago. I am on the 17th episode! I absolutely love it! Yes I am probably farther behind than most Bleach lovers, but I watch it through animeseed.com. I watch it at school because unfortunately I don't own a computer. 
Anyways, my favorite character out of all the Bleach characters, is probably Ichigo. I personally think Rukia and Ichigo should get together I think they make a cute couple. 
I also like Chad. LOL!!!! I think it's cute that he loves furry animals. I also love his arm that he has!!!! It's so big!!!! Anyways, that's about all I can say!!! So enjoy this fan club! Any questions, just ask! 

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hey Sabriel! I'm glad you made this!! What I probably love more than the characters and plots would be the anime openings and ending!! I love the songs! What do you like best?

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I love the songs too!!!! LOL!!! I love watching them on animeseed.com because of the Japanese!!!! Thank you so much for joining my group!!!!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

wow. youve got a long way to go to catch up! but youll love the anime and more people as they come along. id have to say my fave is captain of squad 3 Gin Ichimaru and squad 4 Toshiro Hitsugaya. hes so short lol XD anyway, hope u enjoy the show as much as i did!!!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I started reading Bleach when I was, um, I think primary 6, that's 4,5 years ago, and I suggest you go read it in www.onemanga.com, it's about chapter 360++ right now.

Re: Introduction!!!!

14 Years Ago

I love bleach, but I hate the fillers. They suck and I always skip them. I'm trying to be patient for the new arrancar episodes to come out. They're the best!