Book Club : Forum : Fantasy books I think you shou..

Fantasy books I think you should read (or tell me to read)

13 Years Ago

So, this is the first time I have made a thread and I thought I'd start on something I'm good at - reccommending books that are great. I love the fantasy genre (not dwarves and orcs fantasy, more people with magic). So here are my recommended authors: Brent Weeks - The Night Angel Trilogy is amazing .... Love, War, Assassins, full of plot twists that kept me guessing.  Trudi Canavan - The Black Magician trilogy, The prequel (which I have read) and sequel (which I haven't read yet) are and will be amazing. The Age of the Five Trilogy is great too, what I've read of it anyway.  Garth Nix - The Keys to the Kingdom series, if you want some easy reading (it took me a day to read each book) and The Abhorsen trilogy if you want something a little more in depth. Across the wall, a little add on to the abhorsen trilogy, but more of an anthology, is great if you want to read a series of short stories and a novella.  Terry Pratchett - the biggest load of satire fantasy that make me laugh everytime I read a book from the discworld series.  Kristin Cashore - only one book as far as I'm aware, Graceling. I've moved it to my 'Read Me' pile after reading the blurb and first couple of pages. Please put your reccommended authors onto this thread, Cheers, Brasso. (Had to change colours to split up the authors)