Book Discussions : Forum : My book i'm writing

My book i'm writing

9 Years Ago

Hi! I am currently in the process of working on a book, the first of a series. I would absolutely love it if i could get soe reviews and some tips and such as to how im doing. On my profile it is under Silencing Secrets. I do one chapter at a time. When a new one goes up an old one goes down. Each one will stay up for approximately 1 - 2 weeks :) I will review anyone elses work that they would like me too just let me know!

Re: My book i'm writing

9 Years Ago

When a chapter goes up, a chapter goes down? I haven't heard of that being done before. But I'll check it out soon. :)

9 Years Ago

Originally posted by Mikayla_Rivers
Hi! I am currently in the process of working on a book, the first of a series. I would absolutely love it if i could get soe reviews and some tips and such as to how im doing. On my profile it is under Silencing Secrets. I do one chapter at a time. When a new one goes up an old one goes down. Each one will stay up for approximately 1 - 2 weeks :) I will review anyone elses work that they would like me too just let me know!

I, obviously, encourage you to keep writing. The more you do the more you find your voice. But I do believe it is important to find your voice. It makes your work unique, even if it's similar to other writers.

9 Years Ago

Thank you :) Actually i have written many short stories and poems and even one childrens book previously. I just havnt posted much because im new here. :) I've actually had 8 of my poems published along with this one im writing (hopefully). I just need much help with how it sounds to readers and things like that because i want to make sure i have dont my very best before putting it in print. Thank you so much for your advice. It's really hard to make something significantly mine as an author and find my voice but i think im getting there.