Book Discussions : Forum : True Colors by Kristen Hannah

True Colors by Kristen Hannah

9 Years Ago

Oh my gosh i love this book!!! I just finished it in THREE DAYS! It is nearly 400 pages of an amazing story line that makes it impossible to put down. It starts out as these 3 sisters just after their mom died. Their dad only seems to care about appearances, as their ancestor had founded the town and handed down the land they own to them. They live on a ranch and as you go into the book further it skips ahead to when the girls are grown. The youngest is the pretty, great on a horse, trophy daughter. The middle child is the stay at home mom with two kids and a hubby in her mid 20s already. The oldest is the smart but struggling to find love sister who is the best attorney in the town. The family goes through many obstacles in the town and they grow apart and close until they are inseparable. Its certainly a great book and i would give it 5 stars and recommend it to anyone without a doubt. It has romance, suspense, mystery, friendship, and so much more!

Re: True Colors by Kristen Hannah

9 Years Ago

Thanks for the recommendation! This is what the group is all about! I'll see if I can find this book.