Bookers : Forum : Book Revolution

[reply] [quote]

Book Revolution

13 Years Ago

Book Revolution

Welcome all! I am the Moderator of Bookers and I would like for anyone and everyone to join! Bookers is simply a group where book authors can join and expose their books since it seems poets and story writers are taking over Writers Cafe. As I said, every week there will be a new featured book so your writing will be out there! Even if it's not finished.

Contests will be posted rarely, as stated, because I need time to read, and so do other readers. I will mainly be choosing the winner, but I sometimes need help so I will ask a few others to take their vote. Prizes are simply exposed on the web of your book for others to read. Only members can enter.

Newsletters
are once a week informing writers not to forget to be active on the group, what's new, what happened, etc. Don't be lazy to read them! They might talk about YOU!

Thanks! Hopefully this group is noticed big! And I'll make sure I'll get you active on the group. I'll even send personal messages so you can know what I think of your writings, and I will give you help if you like.

I can also edit some of your writing if you want it. Send me a message anytime, and I'll get back at you! No worries, I'm active on this account :)

Moderator,
Sami Liam